The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dallas Texas

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by pita1028, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pita1028

pita1028 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    Hey all I'm in Dallas for the next few days and I'm looking to stop at a couple vape stores any recommendations? I live just outside of NYC and there are no shops there of note so I was hoping to see a real shop.

2. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    Dallas is a pretty big area, you might need to be more specific. Downtown Dallas, North Dallas, Suburbs?

3. pita1028

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    I have lots of time, a rental car, and nothing to do. My wife is here for work and I'm here to hang out so anywhere is cool.

4. Recycled Roadkill

Recycled Roadkill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2013
    Garland, TX
    I can't help but think if a name is mentioned here that doesn't support this site will be modded quickly. The best one I've seen in the area is in Frisco, TX. About 30 miles north of Dallas proper. ~shrug~

5. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
  6. pita1028

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    I'm staying next to that one. That will be my first stop.

7. gypsymage777

gypsymage777 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Texas
    The Best US E-Liquid Made | DFWvapor.com, The Best US E-Liquid Made! looks to be about the biggest. They are located north of Dallas (actually two locations now, Lewisville and Frisco). I have not been there, but plan to visit soon. I have been to a few stores in the Mid cities area, the one I liked the most was Vapor Den (can be found on facebook), but it has just opened and not very well stocked yet. They have however just received some cool goodies, Vapaze products (AL-1, Nemises), El Capitan, and they carry Suicide Bunny ejuice (I'm patiently waiting for derailed to arrive as they are out atm).

the DFW area is HUGE and traffic is horrible (I hate it more than NYC) so be sure to schedule your trips accordingly. The Bush turnpike has helped a lot, but during rush hour it gets packed also. No toll booths, they will send a bill in the mail, not sure how that will work with a rental car... NTTA handles the passes if you want to go through the trouble (ACE cash express has them for a $40 minimum deposit). Avoid north part of LBJ (I635) if you can (that is why I stress the Bush turnpike) they are doing construction and the lanes are too narrow for all the crazy drivers here not to mention big trucks cannot fit between the lines adequately (I was a truck driver recently, 635 scared the hell out of me).

Good luck and hopefully someone that has done more local vape shop searching can give you some more info.

8. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    Ive been to most of them, two of the several I would never recommend have already been mentioned.

9. gypsymage777

Jan 10, 2011
    Texas
    Wow! I had no idea we had that many around here. I need to check some of these out. I have only been to 3 so far, and they were all mostly just ejuice shops with a few accessories. After looking at dfwvapor's website, I am thinking they may be the same. Allvapes.com is in Deep Ellum, which is our downtown cultural district, so I am curious to check that one out hoping it is more current and mainstream. I want a shop with a choice of mods, rba's, rda's, etc. Not just ego stuff, clearomizers, and only maybe a mod or two to choose from.

10. Baldr

Baldr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    If you can only visit one, then I'd send you to Good Vapes. DFW Vapor in Lewisville is certainly worth a visit, too.

Also, check out this sub-forum.
    North Texas Vapers

11. mavric

mavric Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Artisan Vapor in Plano

Royal Vapor in Allen

Vaporescence in Richardson

^^ my 3 go-to shops

12. nostinkies

nostinkies Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Kayfun Nirvana!
    E vapor shop in Gun Barrel (not far really) if you want a russian knock off for 60bucks. Grab me one if you go. If the weather holds, I'll be staying in Frisco for 3days. Hope to find you there!

13. gypsymage777

Jan 10, 2011
    Texas
  14. Electraglide1

Electraglide1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    Dallas, Texas USA
    #1 on Good Vapes. Always busy, lots of stuff. The one at NW Hwy & Plano Rd is the one I use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.