Status
Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Guess what was in the mail today!Flair!! Its smaller than I thought it'd be(18500)Very nice looking,my kayfun 3.1es is on it and kickin out the vapor
Pics later,The batteries in my camera are dead,when they recharge,crappy pics as only I can take will be posted.

ubuH7Qm.jpg

rKOxMc6.jpg

m8fpLT8.jpg

Last edited:

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Got mine today also, a work of art. Anyone get a matching drip tip?

The drip tips was something my ex-partner was in charge of. he only had about 10-15 done before he left. He would not tell me the info on the guy turning them so I had to just try to concentrate on completing the mods. I will look for someone to still turn these or try to do it myself still ;)

I hope you guys like them, I do apologize for all the wait, hopefully it was worthwhile for all of you. most have had excellent things to say so far.

I have only a few left to send out tomorrow morning and all pre-orders will be fulfilled. Thank you very much for your support and patience throughout.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
There is some degree of flexibility to align air holes where you like on a genesis explained in this video (also an explanation of what the washers and magnets are for... needed only for use when using attys such as odysseus and such that draw air through the bottom if they aren't getting air flow due to seating all the way down)

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Very nice!! Love the pic of the whole lot, but I was hoping to see a few up close and personal like. :D

And I am going to assume they are all spoken for? These were all paid for upfront right?

3 Black & gold... 2 Gunsmoke & gold... 1 White mokume and 1 blue & red (all 18350) is what's left... I will have a couple damascus 18490 at the end of the week as well
The "Flair" Damascus & Mokume Gane pattern mechanical mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread