• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Damn that Whtt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
He had to flaunt all his mods....

He had to let me try one....

Guess what's on its way to West Allis?

did you also got from Infinity & beyond?

well, don't feel bad. i ordered an "infinity" in copper last night before i went to bed :) i think that was whtt's right? i was losing track of everyone and their mods.

Wasn't that CRAZY the amount of mods last night!

There was also a ton of juices left over last night. Whtt wanted to keep his rubbermaid container, so we got a bag for them & I was elected to hold the juices until our next meeting.

I got a PM from whtt this morning --- he forgot the container LOL

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Oh, that's too funny - he was so concerned over that container - he needed it back....and then he forgets it - LOL.

And no, not the infinity - a black SB is on its way (the indestructable mod...)

Would have loved a ProVari, but just can't justify the price tag right now .... Poor Vicks is poor...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
And no, not the infinity - a black SB is on its way (the indestructable mod...)...

So even after seeing all the mods, it didn't lure you away from the SB? ;)

Would have loved a ProVari, but just can't justify the price tag right now .... Poor Vicks is poor...

Don't forget, the only reason I was able to get the ProVari was because I couldn't get an original, sleek lil FP:vapor:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I'm gonna be that way for quite a while - I had to replace my laptop :(

There was an incident involving the BF, the cat, and a bowl of cereal...

NOW can I make a comment about the visions that came to my mind when that happened?
People really need to mention when they have their MOTHERS as FB friends.

Geesh; first I tick off Killroy's aunt, then I'm PG-13 with your mother reading my comments......I thinkith I should start holding my comments until we're face to face! LOL

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
I'm gonna be that way for quite a while - I had to replace my laptop :(

There was an incident involving the BF, the cat, and a bowl of cereal...

that sucks. i managed to save mine from what i thought was doom. am going to eek it out as long as i can and until the damn thing just dies. i hope that's later rather than sooner:) on the upside, you DO have a cool new mod on the way!

me, i'm 3629 for the provari and 1138 for the infinity. i know that i'm close on the provari shipping, no idea what "1138" means for the infinity. but whatever comes first, it's all good by me. hey, i did order from vapography, and they've already shipped my order. that's a fast turnaround! i'll have a blinged out eGo in no time for all you to roll your eyes at!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread