ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    DISCLAIMER:
    I ain't starting any more threads after this one - I promise :lol:

This rta interests the hell out of me. It can do MTL one one side, and Restricted Lung on the other. I love how it's a GTA deck (similar to the doggystyle rta).

Here's some info:

Damn Vape Fresia RTA

_mfs0457.jpg

Fresia-5.1.png

freesia9.jpg

Damn Vape Fresia RTA Review (Reddit)

Vaping With Vic's Review (set to his thoughts on the RTA - he's so funny :lol:)

If like me you vape MTL or RL but only like restricted lung hit RTAs, I think this would be an ideal RTA. With it set on the direct lung airflow, It gives you the perfect draw - but with all the advantages of a mtl rta.

Alternatively as a MTL tighter draw RTA it also may appeal if you like that style

Going to order one next week.

Here's some supplier links:
    Authentic Damn Vape Fresia RTA at Fasttech
    Authentic Damn Vape Fresia RTA at 3fVape

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm definitely no Hazer, but I do value his opinion.

Yeah I'm not a Hazer either but I did love hearing what he said about it. (Skip to 10.15 on the vid for his thoughts).

For a restricted lung hit/airy mtl all the way down to tight mtl it looks an awesome RTA :thumb:

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    Aha! Thanks! I have a question. How did you mount your coil? Legs up (coil facing the airflow hole) or legs down (coil facing the chimney)? I've seen it done both ways on YT. Just curious.

I mounted legs down but after securing legs I pushed coil down so legs ended up in the middle of coil. My coil is kanthal 26 gauge 2.5mm DI at 7 wraps very slightly spaced and come out as .82 ohm. the next build I will try stainless steel 28 gauge with more wraps. Mounting coil was much much easier than on doggystyle... I even did not use clippers to cut... I just wiggled back and forth wire and it stayed under screw... with doggy very often even pushing coil down or up cause leg slipping out. It looks like this tank will be my favorite...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread