ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Not really looking for another tank, but I think that may be a near perfect match with my red and black Volcano Lavabox Mini DNA75.... :unsure:
Yeah that's my other thought. I put her on the sbody, but I think its a bit of a clash of reds. Don't know. I haven't got much matching sense...the ladies will help out i'm sure...
20190304_161134.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yeah that's my other thought. I put her on the Sbody, but I think its a bit of a clash of reds. Don't know. I haven't got much matching sense...the ladies will help out i'm sure...
View attachment 801255

Welp. Fred the man, the funny thing is that if there's a klash of kolors, then so be it. Do YOU like it?

That's all that kounts, dahlink.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Been using the Fresia a week now. It definitely is one of very few RTAs that has a true DL/MTL. The draw on both is very much to my liking to. Flavor is up there with a good throat hit and vapor production.
Only problem is she reminds me of a girl I had long ago...very nice girl she was, but we didn't last all that long.... I couldn't take her to town anymore, as she drank way to much :D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm enjoying my fresia - if I prefer it with the DL/cyclops half closed, then fully open would be perfect for you @Letitia ;)

What build is in yours @Fredman1 ? Mel got the best flavour with a 3mm id coil - gonna try that next.
Shhh I'm in a vulnerable state atm.

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Is everyone still enjoying their Fresia’s?

Absolutely - it's my number 2 after the sjmy doggy. Only prefer the doggy due to the familiarity - it's like a pair of favourite slippers ;)

Flavour on the fresia is as good as the doggy and I've had no dry hits. Wicked it with rayon and cotton and both have had no trouble. I do use it with the bubble glass as it is a drinker, which is fine if you diy.

Still impresses me that they made an RTA that can go from tight mtl to really really really loose mtl/restricted lung hit. Wide open I find it too airy and prefer it half closed - that gives me a similar draw to a 2.5mm airflow hole.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Absolutely - it's my number 2 after the sjmy doggy. Only prefer the doggy due to the familiarity - it's like a pair of favourite slippers ;)

Flavour on the fresia is as good as the doggy and I've had no dry hits. Wicked it with rayon and cotton and both have had no trouble. I do use it with the bubble glass as it is a drinker, which is fine if you diy.

Still impresses me that they made an RTA that can go from tight mtl to really really really loose mtl/restricted lung hit. Wide open I find it too airy and prefer it half closed - that gives me a similar draw to a 2.5mm airflow hole.
    Thank you!

NealBJr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 27, 2013
    Lawrenceville, Ga.
    Still haven’t built the Silverplay and y'all almost have me talked into the freesia and the hastur. Almost;)
    Dvarw is on the ft wishlist for the next order but that ones on Rob.:)
    I finally pulled the trigger and got one. Just finishing up my first tank with the bubble glass. So far, I'm impressed, but not enough to give a full review on it. I've been impressed many times, but have them all go south due to design problems or what not. It's be replacing a goblin mini if it works out. Going from dual coil to single coil is not an issue as long as you know how to build it right. :) So far, comparing it to my main, No leaks/gurgles. Coiled it using a clapton build coming out at .5 ohms, and I had to lower the wattage to 25 to get the same vape I'm used to. I use the 3ml tank, and so far, it seems to go through juice about the same as my goblin. the airflow wide open is slightly more restrictive than the goblin wide open, but not enough to make it a deal changer. The top fill seems to work better than the other top fill RTAs I've tried so far, and is a far cry easier than the Goblin's fill screw. I am using the bubble glass so far, but that might go away in time.

Again, I've been through only one tank of juice, so we'll see. but so far, so good.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Is everyone still enjoying their Fresia’s?

I am, but not enough to get more. It's a nice atty--no issues except for rather high juice consumption, which is surprising as I'm using it on low wattages. That said, I have to confess that I haven't spent enough time with my Fresia to form a definitive opinion--I've been busy in RW and using mostly atties with drop-in coils because there's no work and no thinking involved. ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Welp, odd woman out here. I'm experiencing a bit of a love/hate with the Fresia.

First off, they are beautiful looking. Aesthetically, just marvelous. I also love the ease of the top fill.

However ---

I have not tried the bobble glass and who knows, perhaps that would help, but for now, I can only speak to the guzzly 2ml tank.

NO idea what's wrong, but there are hits that are just joyous and dense and lovely. Then suddenly, I'm tasting what is reminiscent of a burnt coil. It makes NO sense. The good hits have a somewhat "gurgly" (juicy?) sound to the liquid in the tank. The awful hits are dry in terms of the sound of the liquid in the tank.

I'm running two of them, one with Rayonetti and one with Cottonetti. I've rewicked both quite a few time, and they keep switching in good/bad/good/bad. It truly is an enigma at this point.

DPL has encouraged me to just set them aside for now, and I may heed that wise(...) advice. ;) :D

So, my dear Fresias,,,

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread