Dare to taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
So i've been making my own liquids for quite a while now... I think maybe 1,5 years... And after a few months i had ALOT of bottles with samples of juices i didnt like, and after someone here told me to mix them all in a big bottle i started doing just that... That bottle has now become known among friends as the Doom juice... And since i KNOW what it smells like im not gonna try and vape it right now, lets say its not really my cup of tea... It have evolved into a smell that is really hard to describe... I cannot say exactly what nic lvl it is or what percentages of the different stuff thats in it... All i can say is that if evil was poored into a bottle im sure it wouldn't be far from this...

Now who dare to taste it?

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Well in gonna leave this thread unchecked until tomorrow and if theres enough people thats interested in trying the doom juice i will select a totally random person... Or go for the best comment reason or whatever i find a good pick... And that person will get a 10ml bottle of the doom juice

Of course i will NOT charge any money for the liquid and i will pay for the postage... The only thing i want is an honest review of the juice right here on ecf and a PM with a link to it so i can read it :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Send some this way... I'll drip it with Rayon, KGD and some de-gummed Hemp we like to call "Monkey A$s Hair"...
I have a buddy with a very picky palate... I'll just pass him the Origen for a taste. :laugh:

If you can vape MLV Aaaaargh Why 4 on the "Hair" you can vape anything.
Maple Syrup and Disinfectant is a perfect description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread