Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Do you have a fav DIY recipe you plan to use for the Dark Ages of vape? Post it here for all of us Dark Ages of vape survivors :) Here's mine~
DIYrecipeDarkAgesVape.jpg

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
for the 5 Pawns fans ...

Absolute Pin

12% Irish Cream
8% Caramel Original
4% absinthe
2% Cinnamon Spice

Bowden’s Mate

8% Peppermint
6% French Vanilla
4% Vanilla Swirl
4% Double Chocolate
2% Koolada

Castle Long

8% coconut
6% roasted almond
4% brown sugar
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% French vanilla
2% Kentucky bourbon
2% Red Oak
1% Cherry Blossom

Gambit

10% Apple
6% Juicey Peach
5% French Vanilla
3% Whipped Cream
2% Pie Crust

Grandmaster

6% Banana Cream
6% Peanut Butter
4% Caramel Original
2% English Toffee
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% Butter
1% Ripe Banana

Queenside

10% Orange Cream
10% French Vanilla

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Are these TFA flavors?

I have never tried them ... I just had them saved for future.

one of my personal ADVs that I have vaped daily for over 2 years ...

30ml All American Pie:
1.5ml TFA Apple Pie
1.5ml Capella Apple Pie
1 drop Vaping Zone Apple Pie
3 drops Vaping Zone Apple
1.5ml TFA Vanilla Bean Ice cream
6 drops of TFA Whipped Cream
.6ml TFA Caramel
1 drop Vaping Zone Caramel
3 drops of FA Marshmallow
15ml VG
9.45ml PG

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Sugar Bean Cookie :

0.5% Coconut (FA)
1% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
1% Marshmallow (FA)
1% Meringue (FA)
6% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)

Flavor total: 12.5%
-------footnote, I am one of those people who does not taste coconut,,instead with FA Coconut I taste butter..so I do/will up the coconut % at times for the butter effect. If I am in a real buttery mood, I drop the Marshmallow and use 1.5% coconut

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Apricot Lemon Cake :
2% Armenia (Apricot) (FA)
8% Lemon Cake (INAWERA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)

Flavor total: 12%

I will vape this until its all gone,, which is about the exact moment I run out of time to mix more up . I need to get into the habit of making bigger batches.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Apricot Lemon Cake :
2% Armenia (Apricot) (FA)
8% Lemon Cake (INAWERA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)

Flavor total: 12%

I will vape this until its all gone,, which is about the exact moment I run out of time to mix more up . I need to get into the habit of making bigger batches.
This sounds awesome!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
This sounds awesome!
it is good,, and dont be married to the percentages..if you make 30mls,,, make it in a 50ml bottle incase its too strong,, you can just add your base and carry on. i have noticed my taste buds are telling me to go down in flavorings,,, thats COOL because I started out at 25% flavorings,, and recently 12's were good,, but 9's are on my horizon.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Cranberry Castle flavors came from OneStopDIY
Any chance I can ask for a little more clarification? One Stop carries 9 different flavor manufacturers. I've narrowed most down to TFA (Cranberry, White Chocolate, and Sweetener) by process of elimination (TFA was the only mfg. showing these flavors on OneStop). But, for the life of me, I can't find "Cookie Dough" on One Stop or ANY of my usual DIY sites. Who is the manufacturer and where did you get it? Help Please!

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Here is a foolproof recipe (if you can call it that) for anyone who enjoyed Intellicig's ECOPure (regular and rich)...

Any combination of VG and PG, although ECOPure was 100% VG (for 100%, you may want to add a bit of distilled water to thin it out). I've lately started adding some PG and it pretty much tastes the same to me. All that was added to ECOPure as far as flavoring was Ethyl Maltol. I mix my EM flavoring as follows:

*1/4 level teaspoon Ethyl Maltol crystals
*21.25 mL PG
alternate between shaking and resting until dissolved- no heat necessary
add EM flavoring to taste (I add a few drops per 10mL of my unflavored mix- add a little more for "rich")

This is a stable solution- it will not recrystallize. If you would rather use VG instead of PG for the flavoring, try 1/8 teaspoon crystals- this should result in a stable solution.

*I got this proportion from: Ethyl Maltol Crystals - Mixing ratio to PG to create sweetener

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Any chance I can ask for a little more clarification? One Stop carries 9 different flavor manufacturers. I've narrowed most down to TFA (Cranberry, White Chocolate, and Sweetener) by process of elimination (TFA was the only mfg. showing these flavors on OneStop). But, for the life of me, I can't find "Cookie Dough" on One Stop or ANY of my usual DIY sites. Who is the manufacturer and where did you get it? Help Please!
Oh sorry! TFA cranberry & White chocolate, sweetener I use EM, ethyl malto, Cookie Dough is Nature's Flavors and that is found at Highdesertvapes.com

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Are these TFA flavors?
5 Pawns clones are typically all TFA, though there are some FA variants out there.

I've tried all the ones on that list, except that particular variant of Castle Long since I cannot find a "Red Oak" from any supplier I use. My Castle Long variant uses FA Oak Wood. I think my favorite is Absolute Pin.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    5 Pawns clones are typically all TFA, though there are some FA variants out there.

I've tried all the ones on that list, except that particular variant of Castle Long since I cannot find a "Red Oak" from any supplier I use. My Castle Long variant uses FA Oak Wood. I think my favorite is Absolute Pin.
    I may have misunderstood you but there are several Red Oak flavorings:
    Red Oak Flavor Concentrate by TFA (0.27oz)
    Perfumers Apprentice - Red Oak Flavor
    red oak flavored concentrate

I believe the TFA are from TPA if I remember correctly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread