Dark City Vapor T-Shirt Slogan Contest !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I saw that new contest started today.Whats going on with this one?

That's what I would like to know, too... it's not really fair to start up another contest and leave all of us hanging over here... :unsure: especially after we have all been so patient waiting over a month to hear the results!!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
the contests r separate from each other.BILL has been extremely busy with the renovations, orders and the vape meet coming up and he apologizes for making everyone wait. But he will pick a winner when he gets back from Georgia. He hasnt forgot anyone. Picking a logo for the shirts is a big decision and he didnt want to rush into it. so I hope everyone can be patient for a while longer. As far as the other contest I asked Bill to start it now becoz the weekly winner for it wont be picked until after he gets back from Georgia and that contest use random org. Hope that helps explain the situation at the moment.
I knew it was different contest was just wondering what was up with this one :) Thanks!

That's what I would like to know, too... it's not really fair to start up another contest and leave all of us hanging over here... :unsure: especially after we have all been so patient waiting over a month to hear the results!!

Im not mad just curious .I too thought it was strange new one started before last one finished

And I'm not mad, either... just disappointed.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
the contests r separate from each other.BILL has been extremely busy with the renovations, orders and the vape meet coming up and he apologizes for making everyone wait. But he will pick a winner when he gets back from Georgia. He hasnt forgot anyone. Picking a logo for the shirts is a big decision and he didnt want to rush into it. so I hope everyone can be patient for a while longer. As far as the other contest I asked Bill to start it now becoz the weekly winner for it wont be picked until after he gets back from Georgia and that contest use random org. Hope that helps explain the situation at the moment.
Makes sense thanks for info :) no rush just wondering

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Here is another idea/slogan I thought I would throw out there... :D

Survived-1Xx.jpg~original

I worked for a company once that was going through some major remodeling and we had to keep working in the middle of it... so when they were done, we all got t-shirts that said "I survived... [blah-blah-blah]" LOL!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
too cute kritter! today hubby and i celebrate 7 months off the stinkies.

congratulations58.gif~original

I think it's GREAT that you and your Hubby are doing it together!! :wub:
Keep up the Good Work!!

I have a friend who has COPD, and has been trying to quit... I even sent her a kit, which she said she 'misplaced' (told me that about a year after I sent it!!)
But now her other 1/2 has offered to go along with her, and I sent them BOTH a bunch of stuff this time... but I haven't heard how they are doing yet. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread