Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I got interested in them via giant vapes. They don't offer all their flavors, and only offer them in 70/30, so I decided to order directly from them. I got a 30mL of face hugger and 6mL of Berried Alive, Enchanted Cauldron, Goblins Blood, Pina Skullada, Succubus Nectar, The Red Ape, and Vampire's Kiss, plus a free zombie elixer all in 50/50.

I already tried red ape and zombie elixer, but in 70/30..I knew I already liked zombie elixer, but red ape was extremely harsh at that ratio..it seems like it's mostly the flavor. I had it in 24mg in the 70/30, and at 12mg in 50/50, it's still pretty gnarly on the throat hit.

Berried alive, really bright pomegranate and berry flavor, and succubus nectar, a creamy flavor that I'll need to have a full day on for the layers hard to taste past the cream, I already know I'll be reordering. Both are strong flavors.

Vampire's kiss is weird, and I'm not one that enjoys champagne. Pretty strong flavor

Enchanted cauldron is good, but it leaves an artificial sweetener aftertaste. Strong flavor

It was bad timing to get goblin's blood. I got a mr good vape order earlier this week, and I decided to drip with dabble-dooyah the past two days. Essentially they're the same flavor, but dabble-dooyah blows it out of the water. Weak flavor

Pina skullada is a good coconut flavor.. doesn't taste like an air freshener like a lot of them, but girlfriend says it tastes like black liquorice. I don't see that..kinda weak flavor

Face hugger is a good balance of cherry cola and cream.. Pretty weak flavor

Red ape is a good custard like flavor.. probably the only with a really strong flavor.

Zombie elixer is still my favorite flavor by them. I can really just reiterate the description, fruity cream soda.

I can't give you a good throat hit description on these. Since I got them to use in high power applications, I dropped my nicotine to 12 from 18&24.. but red ape definitely has a strong throat hit. Pretty mild in the cloud department too.

I'll give them about 2 weeks of steeping, and I'll take notes during the sessions with them. I'm hoping a lot of the quiet notes of some of these come out more with a little time.

I'm sure I'd be a lot more impressed if I could tolerate the preferred ratio of 70/30.. I got them in 50/50 to gauge if they'd be good with higher vg..judging by the dullness in flavor, I don't think I'll be doing that..maybe red ape, succubus nectar, and berried alive, since they're stronger on the flavor end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread