Darwin and Ikenvape cartos no air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I normaly use drews mega 510 cartos on my Darwin. No problem. It seemed like the lifespan of the cartos is shortening so I ordered some from ikenvape. Pop it in and no draw at all no air comes through at all. Has anyone else had issues with 510 cartos on Darwin? Is it the carto or something I need to fix on the Darwin? My roomie tried it on his ego and it worked? Whus up with that?:(

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
Still don't know if drews 510-cartomizer is a 510 to 510 adapter!

I ordered one of those and I don't know what it is. Definitely not 510to510, looks like 510to901.

Ordered some 510 extenders from Good Prophets. The female thread on this is REALLY deep.

I think I might try this one from Avid Vapors. Looks short enough to not allow deep threads...
510 Modders Connector

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I ordered one of those and I don't know what it is. Definitely not 510to510, looks like 510to901.

Ordered some 510 extenders from Good Prophets. The female thread on this is REALLY deep.

I think I might try this one from Avid Vapors. Looks short enough to not allow deep threads...
510 Modders Connector

This is the one that I was giving out with the first couple of shipments of the Darwins...They then slightly changed the threading to give them a flange on the brass. Cisco was good enough to give me some of his stock...I dont sell them on my site. My 510 to cartomizer adapter is a 510 808/Greencig cartomizer adapter. Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread