Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
geesh, he sounds so sensitive! i think if he tried any of Geoff's creations, he would totally understand.

:lol:

ETA: before i got BF into vaping, he would look at our cc statement and question where i was hiding the baked goods i was getting from "a Ms. T's Bakery"...

I KNOW!! :shock:

Um, well he kinda HAS, I make just about everyone try it. I just tell them not to inhale...then I jump on them and say, "Isn't that GOOD!! I TOLD you!!! I mean, WOW!!!" :w00t:

Yeah, they normally just give me a pitying look, but I don't care!! :blush:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Kate, it is really best to just try to just work with what you already have...

Men-Annual-Meeting

lilred

May 3, 2010
New Mexico
I've been like a kid in a candy store trying lots of different flavors. I'm so happy that I haven't had an analog in 4 weeks that I can't help talking about it. I was just telling my daughter how much I like the tennesse cure and she said I've been driving her crazy and can I please talk about other things. She says she knows way to much about vaping and e juice and being a non smoker, this is totally useless information for her. She's proud I quit smoking but she hopes I can tone it down some lol. Anyone else get this obsessed when they started vaping?

Oh my gosh I can't stop!!! I show/tell everyone I see. I even converted my Paster. He and his wife came by yesterday and I broke out my stash and he said I sounded like a drug dealer: cutting juice, supplies,
syringe s, gm/ml, ect... lol. I'm not sure if I'll ever break even. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread