Dave Sweanor: Public Health and Electronic Cigarettes (commentary in Canadian Jrnl of Respiratory Therapy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Is there a way to clone you, David Sweanor and Carl Phillips? I think we'll need about 100 of you in each state and major city. Some of the clones might be able to infiltrate ACS, ALA, GASP, etc., which wouldn't be difficult--all it would take is a PhD in mechanical engineering. Then you might get more than two minutes to testify at city council meetings and such.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
That's the underlying goal of the 3,800+ notes I've posted on ECF since 2009.
If only I could switch careers at this point in my life...

But hey, once I retire (hopefully soon) I'll come looking to you guys and CASAA for a new way to be active.
So I'm hoping that my retirement comes soon, and there is still a fight left to be fought.

Last edited:

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
That's the underlying goal of the 3,800+ notes I've posted on ECF since 2009.

Only 3,800? Slacker!

Other than writing angry letters to the FDA, my senators and congressmen (who don't respond), posting messages on YouTube and such, and contributing money to this site and CASAA, all of which I've done, what else should I be doing? OK, thinking as I type, I do know the current mayor of Kansas City, who used to be my next door neighbor. He's a good guy. I'll try to get in touch with him.

EDIT: I almost forgot. I've sold my family doctor on e-cigarettes and he's recommending them to his patients.

Anything else you can think of? I'm semi-retired and have lots of free time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread