David Yang's DSE103 Super mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
First of all I would like to point out that I am not associated in anyway with any E-CIG company on this board or anywhere else. I am just a smoker converted to this fantastic product know as the E-Cig and would like to thank all those who have gone to the trouble of sharing their views and their time in posting and for the video reviews. Fantastic and thanks again for getting me off the burners. I saw them, bought them and then flogged them and the review below is how I see Davids DSE103 Super mini.

Purchased 6 Super mini's and 2 of us have been using them heavily for 23 days straight. They all worked right out of the box NO DOA's no mess no fuss. Packaging was top notch with no way of any possible damage in transit and shipping from the time my order was placed was fast about 5 working days.

They produce vapor in abundance and none have declined in that department after a 23 day thrashing. None have required cleaning. 1 has even survived a coffee flavor (20 days of it to be exact) that I didn't realize has caramel in it not good for the atomizer but it is still powering caramel or not.

Draw is nice and smooth and the quality of the atomizers and batteries is superb with electronic cigarette written in gold discreetly adding to its quality finish.

David is very helpful and a joy to buy from. If only all of my purchases would be as easy and friendly. His Customer service with follow ups on how they are going and is there anything you need emails is second to none.

After absolutely flogging these mini's with no regards to how they are feeling at the time I highly recommend them and a better place to buy would be hard to come by.

Personally I love the form factor of the 103's and for anyone considering them you need to be aware that these are best dripped 2 drops on atomizer and 3 in carts and away you go.

So thank you David for all your efforts and keep up the good work if anyone asks me I always recommend your cigs.

Pak

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
u said u ordered 6 units and 2 of you are using it...Does this mean one of you is using 3 units?

If thats the case, 23 days should be divided by 3, right? I mean, as to properly assess how long 1 unit is performing well....

I really like your review and would really appreciate another review after probably another month or two to see how the performance is holding up. Most other brands does well in a month or two....If this one can do well say, after 3 months...Mr David will be my best friend from now on...:thumb:

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
Confirm DSE103 (atomizer) system to be a good match for DSE901 system :)

Don't buy DSE101 anymore, not much better than "Health" Toys without very frequent refill, but the 4,8mm fit types of batteries of last version DSE101 fit DSE103 atomizer but the mouthpieces are *not* interchangeable, so if You want to upgrade DSE101 to 103 simply buy like that:
10 Cartridges New Mini Electronic Cigarette, e cig, bei eBay.de: Quitting Smoking (endet 08.01.09 20:34:00 MEZ)
Atomizer V2 Super Mini E-Cigarette Electronic cigarette bei eBay.de: Smoking Cessation (endet 09.01.09 02:06:34 MEZ)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
  • Deleted by Oliver
  • Reason: Let's not go there.

KlaraNovikoffaZ

Moved On
Mar 25, 2009
  • Deleted by dnakr