Davide Anyvape Glassomizer/ DBOX Puritank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
I have a Davide on the way and can't wait to try it. Does anyone have an opinion on these yet? I haven't had good luck with the DBOX Puritank. Just don't get the flavor from it that I get from the Protank. Anyone else having this issue with the Puritank? I've used diff heads and even bases on the Puritank with not much improvement. Thanks, JD

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
What are you using the PuriTank on? I'm totally enjoying mine on the Vamo.

I'm on a Vamo too. I've used the Puritank heads, Protank heads, and even a Protank base. For some reason, it tastes muted, even borderline harsh. It really makes no sense. The Protanks work fine for me. JD

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
Well I ordered 2 and they arrived this late afternoon.

Fisrt off they are very nice looking , but when screwed onto my Vamo they
don't sit even / seems the threading is a tad off so they are slightly crooked/slanted..Yes both of them.

Very easy to take apart and clean which is what I did right away.

No leaks so far ,but I'm only using it for a couple of hours. Doesn't seem like leaks will
be a problem...so I'm not worried about leaks.

Lots of vape but I don't like the tip. Doesn't seem to sit tight enough. Not where it's loose, but
it seems when I take a drag it makes an air sound that I never had with my pro tank..iclear 16..TS3 and Evod.

I never had a tank /clearo where I was able to change the tips ,so I'm not sure if this air sound when dragging
is normal.

Anyway..I did buy an extra Tip and while it's still has that sound of air it's not as bad as
the one that came with the davide.

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
Well I been doing my own DIY juices so I cleaned one of the davide's out to change juice and I drop
the glass tank ..broke into pieces...Dohhhhhh .

Messed up part I don't think they sell parts yet..I have to email DV''s and see.

I'm so ...... at myself.

Anyway..the airy draw isn't as bad as it was when I first started but it's still airy. I love everything about it but it's on
the airy side. Not sure if a tigher fitting Tip would help.

My favorite clearo is the iclear 16 dual..it makes tons of vape and not airy at all..I love it !

If only iclear would make a SS version with glass ,this way I would be able
to use my juice crackers in it.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well I been doing my own DIY juices so I cleaned one of the davide's out to change juice and I drop
the glass tank ..broke into pieces...Dohhhhhh .

Messed up part I don't think they sell parts yet..I have to email DV''s and see.

I'm so ...... at myself.

Anyway..the airy draw isn't as bad as it was when I first started but it's still airy. I love everything about it but it's on
the airy side. Not sure if a tigher fitting Tip would help.

My favorite clearo is the iclear 16 dual..it makes tons of vape and not airy at all..I love it !

If only iclear would make a SS version with glass ,this way I would be able
to use my juice crackers in it.

Glass iclears are due later this year. The sad news is that they might be bottom coil. Look at the pics for the VTR, or at the Innokin Facebook page...

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
Well, I've just fired up my Davide and I love it. Taste, vapor, and TH all comparable to the Protank imo. I love the style and the workmanship of this tank, and how it completely disassembles for cleaning. This is my go to tank now, at least until I can try the Protank2 (hopefully they will be available soon.) I'm using a Protank 2.2 coil with it atm.
I still can't figure out what my problem is with the DBOX Puritank. No matter what coil or base I use with it, it tastes harsh, borderline burnt and has a very muted flavor. I can't figure that out. JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread