David's 801

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Hello all,

Just wanted to pop in and give David some props on his 801 - it's currently my favorite e-cig :D

What I like most about the 801 is that like most penstyles, the cart life is great and you can fill them with any flavor you want. This 801 in particular though has a perfect draw - not too hard, not too light.

The switch response is excellent, though a bit touchy at times on the older model I have.

The vapor production is hands down the best of any e-cig i have tried. Nice thick and fluffy vapor, and I'm loving the flavors of liquid I got from him as well.

I am still using the same atomizer I got almost 3 months ago and it's still going strong! I bought 4 backup atomizers and haven't needed to dip into that supply yet because the original is kicking.

This e-cig has been bumped up to my #1 favorite so far!

- Def

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
his attys are the best too.

Yeah, definitely. Like I said, I've been using the same atomizer for a couple months now and no burning taste, and still working great.

I'm ordering a 401 from him this week and I'll let you all know how it goes. I've heard a lot of good things about David's 401, so I'm anxious to give it a try :D

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
I would LOVE to get his 801 (it would be my first e-cig) but unfortunately communication with him has been lacking, and confusing to say the least.

I want the color of atomizer and battery of the lower one depicted in the picture below.

At first he said that he was in fact in stock, but just hadn't updated the site yet. Now he's saying they aren't in stock, and will no longer be selling them at all.

I don't get it! Does anyone know of a better place to get this from in the same price range?

I have been waiting weeks and weeks to get this resolved and place my order, but keeping in touch with David has been a challenge, and my questions are never answered.

For example:

I have asked this forum and David numerous times if he carries PG based e-liquid strictly, or VG based stuff as well? I have sent him at least 4 emails and messages concerning this and have not received an answer whatsoever.

I really hope I get some help soon, I constantly daydream about owning one, and it's terrible that it has to be such a hassle for simple information.

Thanks to all that reply!

Attachments

• white2.jpg
    white2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 90

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Sorry for David's lack of communication. I guess that's why I'm here now.

The kit you're looking at combines marble and white.

The white batteries are in short supply (only 5 left) and because of low demand with more & more people trying to get away from the traditional looking cigarette styles, he's focused supplies on other colours.

That's why that Marble/White kit is not available. This includes the Black/White 801 kit too.

All his liquids are PG based, I'm in the process of re-wording each of his products with a more informative description.

Flavorless VG based mixing liquids with Nic have been discussed but nothings on order at this stage.

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
That's terrible! I don't think cutting out white batteries are a good idea at all, the amount of selection at EastMall is the reason why I recommend it to everyone I talk to about electronic cigarettes, even though I have never owned one.

They all look fantastic, and most people give great reviews. I think getting rid of selection will only be a big a business mistake. I'm sure there are tons of people that rather have something that looks similar to the real thing for the psychosomatic effect, rather than feel like they are smoking out of a toy.

Is there any way I can reserve a marble atomizer and white battery?

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
The best way that comes to mind is if you order a marble kit and email me before the white batteries are all sold out.

I could then swap out the 2 marble batteries for white ones in your order.

At least this'll save you a few $'s rather than ordering each component separately.

Just a foot note: as I said, he's focussed his stock currently on the colored kits but that's not to say that white won't be back in stock when the demand is there again.

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
The best way that comes to mind is if you order a marble kit and email me before the white batteries are all sold out.

I could then swap out the 2 marble batteries for white ones in your order.

At least this'll save you a few $'s rather than ordering each component separately.

Just a foot note: as I said, he's focussed his stock currently on the colored kits but that's not to say that white won't be back in stock when the demand is there again.

I cannot order now as I have been waiting weeks to place the order, and now have no money. I'll try to work something out, but it's very disappointing to say the least that I could have ordered weeks ago, and probably had it already, all because of lack of communication.

Not fair. :(

Hopefully those batteries don't go too quick!

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
SIN, if you are now communicating for David (EastMall), I have e-mailed twice in the last few weeks because my 801 manual order did not contain the USB battery. I paid for this piece with my kit (as it's called the 801 USB Manual) and have not recieved it. Is there anyway to get this shipped out? Please let me know if I should PM you with my order info. Thanks. I too have wanted to place another order but have been hesitant because I have received no response back on my other e-mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread