• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daytona Beach / Ormond Beach / Volusia County Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calla lily

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Florida
There's KJ's eCigs in Orange City. They just started carrying some rebuildables and supplies for them. They have some Kayfuns and KFL+, and a few others. By just, I mean just. The guy working wasn't sure the pricing on them yet and they are still waiting on the wicks to come in. He said they are going to start building coils for customers too. There's also a couple Totally Wicked stores, 1 in Deland and 1 in Orange City. If you are ever on this side of the county and need supplies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
There's KJ's eCigs in Orange City. They just started carrying some rebuildables and supplies for them. They have some Kayfuns and KFL+, and a few others. By just, I mean just. The guy working wasn't sure the pricing on them yet and they are still waiting on the wicks to come in. He said they are going to start building coils for customers too. There's also a couple Totally Wicked stores, 1 in Deland and 1 in Orange City. If you are ever on this side of the county and need supplies.

Sounds like you're closer to me. I was in KJ's last Friday. They said they were going to be getting rebuildables in this week. There's also one in DeBary but the name evades me atm. The biggest one close is in Sanford. Vapor and Company I believe. Both online and B&M. They've got just about everything.

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
When you are in Daytona, I have visited two stores in the area so far. The first is KD Vapes at the corner of Nova Road and Granada (in the shopping center where McDonalds is) and the second is Atomized (on West International Speedway Blvd, south side of the street just west of Beach Street). Both are staffed with very nice and helpful folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread