DC tank + eGo = ... nuthin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So after months of ultimately futile resistance, I finally caved and bought a DC tank. I got it home, filled the tank and the Smoktech flanged-bottom DC carto, put it on my eGo and ... nuthin. It seems to fit just fine, but I can't get it to work. If I screw it down all the way so that it doesn't wiggle, the power button on the eGo flashes three times and refuses to fire. Sometimes, if I unscrew it almost to the point of falling off and find just the right spot, it will fire ... until I touch it or move it or do anything other than sit very still and stupidly watch it burn my juice away. I tried three different cartos, same result. It's obviously a contact issue (right?), but how do I fix it? I thought about a 510/510 adapter, but the issue seems to be too much or too hard a contact rather than not enough.

I really want this to work. It's sitting there on my table all full of juice and wearing its little Ming drip tip hat, and it's just so cute. Every time I look over at it, it smiles at me. I really don't want to hurt its feelings. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread