Deal Extreme Health E-cigar (ruyan vegas copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Mine this morning , and heres my first impressions -

The cigar was packaged well and did not have any leakage in the box.

Quality - well what can you expect from the "health" brand. Ive had one of their products before and it was TAT something you would expect to win at a fun fair. This though seems a hell of a lot better , the only 2 slight down sides to the one i recieved are the quality of the paper the cigar is wrapped in which isnt as waxy as the ruyan and will probably suffer with use and the charger when connected to the cigar needs a wiggle to get the charging light on. Only time will tell if it will last the course of the 3 carts recieved with it.

Value for Money - Absoloute bargain , about £12 delivered. If as stated the carts have 1800 puffs then thats 3 times more than you would get with the ruyan at just less than half the price. Again time will tell.

Taste and vapour - Well again im impressed , the taste is very similar to the ruyan and tries to emulate a true cigar flavour but its not quite as good as the ruyan. The vapour unlike the ruyan is visible on the exhale and the amount produced is pretty good, not quite as much as my penstyle but a good amount. And the all important throat hit is there and although its not like swallowing razor blades its nice and not too weak. On the packaging there is no mention of nic conent but in my estimation i would say about 15 - 18mg.

Overall im impressed , i dont think this for me will be a full time device mainly cuz you would look a bit of a tit out shopping or at work with this hanging out of your mouth. Im at work now and one person commented ive been promoted to chairman of the board.
I think for me this will be an evening device while at home watchin the telly.

Will i buy another ? Well we shall see but as long as it lasts the 3 carts and the atomizer doesnt die then its a definite yes , OH and if the charger doesnt burn my house down !
Deal extreme better stock up.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

glad you like it dude.i found the dealexterme carts made me want to hurl chunks like smoking old pair of underpants..but each to his own, if you like the vape its an awesome deal ! ehhhh!

Are you trying the same one as me ? Cuz i dont like the taste of pants either. Please be aware i am only assuming what pants taste like :D

piccy

Attachments

• DSC00068.jpg
    DSC00068.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 817
im taking about the D.E's cigar flavour hehe

Think i know which you mean now , the ones that come with the semi auto. On my delicate pallet they seem to have a hint of day old kebab soaked in tramps urine. My impression is not based on fact but my impression of what that would taste like.:D

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
I hope this cigar works out all right as I use my disposables quite regular now and pe me off when the battery drains so this could be the answer for me so I will be closely watching peoples reviews.

But I don't really care what juice they come with because I will probably just use my own anyway . I just want the rechargeable feature and the big cartridge pot facility which I like with these cigar disposables.

But I would not judge it on the health name anyway because a lot of top end manufacturers make this brand anyway and it's not just the poorer made manufacturers that make this brand.

What I have found when they made of this non-waxy paper it does deteriorate quite quick so I tend to rip it all off down to the plastic shell. The only disadvantage of that is its like sucking a doll's head.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
OH and if the charger doesnt burn my house down !

I got one of those manual switch jobs a good few weeks ago now from DX.. when I first plugged in the charger there was a bit of a fizzle and pop.. then about a week later I plugged it in for an over night charge and FIZZLE.... POP..... BANG.... the thing virtually spontaneously combusted!!! Well at least it left a black mark on the adapter and shall we say the charger died a very sudden death!

After no response from an email sent to DX asking for a replacement charger, I bit the bullet and ordered a trustfire charger + spare batts = it now seems pretty happy if a bit meagre at times. I also like the manual switch but you've got to watch you don't burn it out! I would even go as far as saying I prefer it to the 901 I had - and for that money who's complaining!!

Might have to check out that new cigar soon and see how it fares... keep us updated.... as for the juice, I think likening it to cats pee would be giving it more credit than it deserves!!

Laters
Tim

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
the big cartridge pot facility which I like with these cigar disposables.

Hey Ned -

How does the 'pot facility' work? Is it completely refillable? Is there any filament inside? Is the liquid fed to the atomiser as a drip system? Are the batteries replaceable?

Sounds like it could be quite a good idea and at £12 with delivery... well its worth a shot! :D

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
The non-rechargeable disposables you can pull the mouthpiece end off which reveals that big cartridge which does have filler which you can refill and acts the same dropping the liquid onto your atomiser as others do but once the batteries are dead you're done.

But Leaford demonstrates this on one of his videos which you'll find on this forum or you tube.

I got one of those manual switch jobs a good few weeks ago now from DX.. when I first plugged in the charger there was a bit of a fizzle and pop.. then about a week later I plugged it in for an over night charge and FIZZLE.... POP..... BANG.... the thing virtually spontaneously combusted!!! Well at least it left a black mark on the adapter and shall we say the charger died a very sudden death!

After no response from an email sent to DX asking for a replacement charger, I bit the bullet and ordered a trustfire charger + spare batts = it now seems pretty happy if a bit meagre at times. I also like the manual switch but you've got to watch you don't burn it out! I would even go as far as saying I prefer it to the 901 I had - and for that money who's complaining!!

Might have to check out that new cigar soon and see how it fares... keep us updated.... as for the juice, I think likening it to cats pee would be giving it more credit than it deserves!!

Laters
Tim

I had no problem with the charger on the semi auto just the button which broke after a couple of days. Tried to fix the button by ramming a screwdriver in the hole but it just started smokin (not vapour).
The big rechargeable cigar though is a different story , i cant believe how good the one i got is. But with the health brand i could probably order another and it would be crap.
The juice in the big cigar is very nice , similar to ruyans disposable.

p.s. just ordered some ry4 off you , lookin forward to recieving.:thumb:

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
I had it plugged in all night and it did not charge.
So, turns out the wires on the dc receptacle @ the cigar were soldered together, dead short.
Good news is the limiter in the charger worked.
No fire.
It is charging now and I hope to vape at lunch.
-BB
Unless there was a diode preventing current flow through dc connector, that battery is dead. wiki/Ni-Mh talks about reverse polarity when batteries are connected in series.

Do they have ni-mh or li-ion batteries?

On a side note, I have been able to rescue 3000mAh ni-mh batteries that discharged to about 0.4 volts after being in closet for 4-5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread