Deal Extreme's E-pack... Bang for your buck in a way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a month ago I ordered the e-pack from deal extreme...
It came with one battery, one atomizer and some nasty cartridges that taste like copenhagen and vomit.... but I just took a paperclip and poped out the inner cartridge now I only use it for dripping....
the the idea is great... having the charger with you....
unfortunately the paper of the pack broke apart so i just messed around with it...
I took apart the case and what do you know the charger is a single small thing that can fit in your pocket... push that swithch out to make the outlet plug erect, and pull in to retract... I will post pictures later but for the price.... i think it is a great backup/potential day use due to the capability of a portable pocket charger and personally I think that every other manufacturer should make a portable charger...
but on the other hand I've heard of it catching fire.... but really I just charge it for about three hours and take it out, just to try to avoid it... and it gives you a fair kick for the price, plus I am dripping jantys juice in there... so thats explains the good... but I do not reccomend using their nasty Copenbarf. lol
overall the price is well paid off for its performance and if it were to break due to some freak accident or being lost or seized it wont phase you that much...:cool:
P.S. do not take a pack of exlax and a bottle of stool hardener together the go on a rollercoaster...shes not fun:D

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
This has been reviewed -- horrible reviews. It's a great concept ruined by incompetent manufacturing. If it lasts you three days, it will be a miracle. It does make us wish some competent e-cig maker would steal the idea. But Health is not that competent manufacturer.

I bought one and I'd advise against wasting even a small amount of money on it.

HelloItsRandy

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
New York
i have the e-health cig as well. the steal wool looking material actually pealed off the atomizer earlier today. i wasn't exactly too much a fan of these when i first got them. they are cheap and if you going to rip it apart and just drip it...it's good enough for the price. call it a throwaway in your mind though cause that's probably what it'll end up being

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread