Status
Not open for further replies.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I follow her (Zophie) on Facebook and she posted this a little bit ago:

Here's a reduced risk alternative to snus. Some people got a little .... hurt from my original Instagram post on this product but I stand by it.

Get 2 cans, 4 sample pouches and free shipping for only $1 with a purchase. USE COUPON CODE bringon-2018 to get this sweet deal, all one word no spaces "bringon-2018"

On! Nicotine pouches from naturally derived nicotine crystals. ZERO tobacco! These are fricken AWESOME! Especially for those quitting smelly sticks, wanting to cut down on smoking or reduce nicotine intake. They provide instant nicotine release.

How do you use it? Place one pouch under top or bottom lip and enjoy for up to 20mins. There's even a little compartment on the back for easy disposal.

Get them here! on-nicotine.com
https://www.on-nicotine.com
Store Locator: STORE LOCATOR – On-Nicotine

I just tried it. I ordered two cans of twenty pouches each. My total was $1.11 USD including tax and shipping. They have several flavors (I got coffee and cinnamon) and a few nic levels to choose from, going from 0 to 8. I didn't see anything about the samples that she mentioned but I was able to pick my two flavors. This girl is on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. I like her reviews and she does decent giveaways. Just look for "Zophie Vapes" on whatever platform you want to use.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
@listopencil . . .

I think I would like to try this, however I've been using 24 mg e-Liquid -- can you tell me more about the flavors you've tried and what would the equivalent nicotine level using these pouches ? ? ? :confused:

Thanks . . . :D

I haven't tried any of it. In fact I've never tried anything exactly like this. I mostly smoked cigarettes but I have smoked cigars and used a pipe as well. And I used to use "chew" like Copenhagen. I have even used the dry snuff that comes in the little cans. This stuff says that it is naturally derived nicotine crystals and I picked the highest available nicotine level in a couple of flavors that sound good. I'll find out how it works when it gets here. It's worth trying for a buck.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I think I would like to try this, however I've been using 24 mg e-Liquid -- can you tell me more about the flavors you've tried and what would the equivalent nicotine level using these pouches ? ? ?
They are good (but Snus is better :)), but they release the nicotine quick. If you are OK with regular Snus like General Mint, then the 4mg ON! Nicotine pouches should be fine. PM me your address and I'll send you some samples to try, no charge. :)

I picked the highest available nicotine level in a couple of flavors that sound good
Big Mistake :facepalm:
I did the same thing when I ordered some, got 6 of the 7 flavors they offer (don't like wintergreen, so didn't get that one), 5 in 8mg & 1 in 4mg (because they didn't have it in 8mg). The 8mg knocked my head off after a couple of minutes and I had to take it out, FAST release of the nicotine. The 4mg was better but still a little fast on the release. My next order I got some 1mg, 2mg, & 3mg to try. The 1mg & 2mg are a waste, can't feel the nic much at all, the 3mg was OK, but still lacking. I have settled in on the 4mg myself, and the only flavor I really like is the coffee. I also have a referrer code for the same deal, and when you use someones referrer code, the referrer also gets 3 free packs for referring you.

Here is the thread I started on it a while back.

Nicotine Pouches

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I tried the ON pouches also. I believe that I have a very high tolerance for nicotine and I ordered the 8mg pouches. They hit hard. I don't really think that it's the amount of nicotine but rather how fast it is absorbed with these. I've been using snus for over eight years but am always interested in trying something new. After the new wore off, I haven't touched them. If you want a quick and hard nicotine hit then they are worth a try. I like the even release of snus better.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Big Mistake :facepalm:
    I did the same thing when I ordered some, got 6 of the 7 flavors they offer (don't like wintergreen, so didn't get that one), 5 in 8mg & 1 in 4mg (because they didn't have it in 8mg). The 8mg knocked my head off after a couple of minutes and I had to take it out, FAST release of the nicotine. The 4mg was better but still a little fast on the release. My next order I got some 1mg, 2mg, & 3mg to try. The 1mg & 2mg are a waste, can't feel the nic much at all, the 3mg was OK, but still lacking. I have settled in on the 4mg myself, and the only flavor I really like is the coffee. I also have a referrer code for the same deal, and when you use someones referrer code, the referrer also gets 3 free packs for referring you.

Here is the thread I started on it a while back.

Nicotine Pouches

Thanks, I just read through that. We'll see how it goes - lol - I'm familiar with nicotine poisoning and I'm not sure how I'll use these. It was more of a 'I can't miss for a buck so I'll give it a shot' kind of thing.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Oh, shoot, I just realized that there is a young guy at work who has been trying and failing to swap from smoking to vaping because he can't get the vape to hit him quick enough with the nic. By the time break rolls around he is gunning that smoke. I'll tell him about these and share with him when they come in.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Put it in, when you first start feeling a buzz, take it out, after a little while when you are back to normal, put it back in, Repeat as needed. :)

Cool. Will do. I see that they have a storage/discard receptacle built into them. I'll use that.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    My order confirmation came in today and it looks like I am getting the following samples:

4 Citrus flavor at 4 mg
    4 Mint flavor at 4 mg
    4 WG (original?) flavor at 4 mg

So, I'll be able to try weaker ones first. That's a big plus.
    Should have been 4 samples, and the WG is most likely Winter Green.

Cool. Will do. I see that they have a storage/discard receptacle built into them. I'll use that.
    That's what I did. :)

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    My order confirmation came in today and it looks like I am getting the following samples:

4 Citrus flavor at 4 mg
    4 Mint flavor at 4 mg
    4 WG (original?) flavor at 4 mg

So, I'll be able to try weaker ones first. That's a big plus.

Oh, herp derp, I bet WG is Wintergreen.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    They are good (but Snus is better :)), but they release the nicotine quick. If you are OK with regular Snus like General Mint, then the 4mg ON! Nicotine pouches should be fine. PM me your address and I'll send you some samples to try, no charge. :)

Thank you ! ! ! :D

:mail:

Oh, herp derp, I bet WG is Wintergreen.

Let "Us" know if it is - Looking for a menthol - So hopefully NOT a mint . . . :rolleyes:

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    It does come out of south Florida, here is the address I found for them. :)

3251 Commerce Parkway
    Miramar, Fl 33025

The USPS still has it listed as "A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 5:04 pm on February 20, 2018 in HOLLYWOOD, FL 33025. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date." I'm still hoping to get this by Saturday. There are several of my coworkers who want to try it.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Burnie

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    I tried the ON pouches also. I believe that I have a very high tolerance for nicotine and I ordered the 8mg pouches. They hit hard. I don't really think that it's the amount of nicotine but rather how fast it is absorbed with these. I've been using snus for over eight years but am always interested in trying something new. After the new wore off, I haven't touched them. If you want a quick and hard nicotine hit then they are worth a try. I like the even release of snus better.

Sounds like it might work to get die hard smokers to try something different. We'll see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread