Dealextreme esmoking products

How long do Dealextreme ecigs and ecigars last?

• Dead on arrival

• Lasted less than 2 hours

• Lasted one day

• Lasted two - four days

• Lasted four days - a week

• Lasted a week - two weeks

• Lasted two weeks - one month

• Lasted longer than a month

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
It's a gamble Kate, I've been lucky, both my cigar (still has some life in it) and the e-cig, worked OK for about a month. The e-cig starter kit cost me £8.00 delivered, be a bit more now.

Plenty others seem to have got DOAs, I seem to have been lucky. They will refund faulty goods I believe but you have to return at your own cost.

******* Edit ********
Just want to add that neither of the devices had heavy usage, they are cheap

Last edited:

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA
I received - 2 E-Cigars - One Died after 1 day the other was DOA - Thanks to RJ on another thread I took them apart and I got them both working now. Both had A loose wire that needed soldered back on. Pretty simple really. One has a real weak battery also will replace that soon.

I do have to say they have Kick .... deals on batteries and chargers, flashlights too.

Last edited:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I'm just wondering about the Dealextreme ecigs and ecigars and how reliable they are.

Reading reviews suggests there is a high failure rate but I'd like to ask directly - anyone who has bought from DX, how long did your ecig/ecigar last?

I'm a happy camper so far. I have 5 sets that came in working. They're in my stash, so I can't give you info. on how long they last, but I figure 1 set is cheaper than a carton of analogs, so if they die after a week, they paid for themselves. If they last longer than a week, that's great!

MoonMan

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
I ordered one of their $11 Health e-cigs and it's still working two weeks later, but I use it very infrequently. It still has the battery charge it came with out of the box. I've seen people complain about the taste - I think it tastes pretty good, actually.

I just ordered 6 more of them to give as gifts or sell for a little profit - it seemed like a low-cost way to get people to try them. I guess I'll have to test them all before giving them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread