The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DealExtreme, online shopping

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rickstar009, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rickstar009

rickstar009 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

2. Houdini

Houdini Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Las Vegas
    I got some batteries and a charger for my SD from them. It's good stuff and a good price but took almost a month to get it.

3. rickstar009

I know houdini, that's the one problem with Dealextreme sometimes it can take 1 week for your products to be delivered and sometimes it can take a month! **sigh**, it depends on what you buy from DX, and how many items ..but at there low low!! Prices with there free! shipping to anywhere in the world and some great quality products that they have, it’s worth the wait ..IMO
    If i bought the same products here it would cost so much more!, it’s crazy how cheap they are ..I don’t know how they keep there prices so low, there prices are wholesale prices i think.

I don't have much money and i have alot of bills right now so DX is a life laver for when i need those batteries or antenna for my TV ect ect....

they even sell e-cigarette products which supprized me, i had know idea that they did until i saw some on there site today. I'm in love with DX ...just wish they would work on there shipping times haha~Rick

4. KatyS

KatyS Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

My problem, We bought a healthy cigar, in Nov it is still working, so I ordered 3 more for friends. Mailing was reasonable. But 2 of the chargers don't work and I can't get a response from Deal Extreme on replacing the chargers. There lies the rub, as long as everything is ok, it's great, If somethings wrong it is the worst. You's take your chances.

5. rickstar009

I have never!! had any problem in getting a response from the staff at Dealextreme, they have absolutely never ignored any of my requests and messages. they have so!!! many customers that a % of there customers cant be seen to straight away ...but the way! majority get taken care of with in acouple of days of sending DX a message..

Sorry you had problems with DealExtreme Katy and i hope they fix the problem for you soon!, but as for me there prices are so incredibly CRAZY!! cheap that even if they did!! ignore a compliant that i may or may not have in the future, i wouldn't be to bothered by it because of the hugh!!! amount of money that i have saved buying from them :D~Rick

6. Closet Toker

Closet Toker Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2009
    Trempealeau, WI.
  7. breakfastchef

breakfastchef Moved On

Feb 12, 2009
    Deal Extreme is a clearning house for some good products, and planty of junk, too. The batch of CR2 batteries I recently ordered, well, pretty much suck. For the little cost, it is not worth the hassle to have them replaced.

8. rickstar009

Thanks for that link to another online shopping site closet ..i might just check it out ..Cheers!:)~Rick

Agree with ya on that Break, The CR2 batteries really do suck! ...It says there 800MaH ...yeah like fun! they are ...more like 20Mah

But alot of DX's stuff is quality, and sometimes not ...But mostly it's good quality stuff~Rick

9. oldspace

oldspace Full Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Bulgaria (EU)
    I think I was lucky with my DX Healty e-cigar.
    I received it and everything was fine with it.
    Packaging was very good.
    I only charge it once and charger works perfect.
    I think I will purchase again from DX.
    Cheers!

10. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    When people said slow they should've said sloooooooooow.:(

I'm still waiting.:evil:

11. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    My CR2's from DX are fin- and my latest Mod the Black 5 volt flashlight- is the 2 nd best cheap magnum yet!

I just placed another order- they have green and blue FL's (these are the best built- tougher looking/ better end caps) with glow in the dark rubber like the pink one in the link under my sig.

I like DX and will continue to order stuff.

12. yknotagain

yknotagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2009
    Kenosha, WI
    I just sent Bestoffer an order to try them. DX takes way too long to get when you really need something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.