• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Deals and supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
Thought it might be cool to have a central area for us to advise others on the great deals we run across from suppliers and if there are any places locally you know of to get vapcessories such as carts, batting, juices (flavors for mixing, PG/VG brands, etc)! Maybe throw in some reviews of greats and not-so-greats! I'll start...
Nhaler.com- Drew has great specials and is awesome with customer service! And he always has goodies packed in! Was having a fabu 510 sale and he does that kind of thing ALL the time! And I've been v'ing his vanilla rose lung juice for two weeks now and it's very theraputic! Check his stuff out for the juices alone! He takes a lot of pride in his stuff! Excellent customer service!

Locally- Anyone really sampled the wears at the Purple Ringer in Casselberry? I've been out of town and now back to work and haven't had time to make it up there! Very interested... at least as a back up if I run out of juice!

Can't wait to hear from others!! :shock: (not really shocked, the smiley's just too cute! lol)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Well I have always done business with My Vapor store. They have been my go to people for supplies since my first 901 kit. Never had a problem.
Vapor Options is another that has always treated me right, his spearmint is just like the gum.
Vapor 4 life has some very good liquid, the pear is the very best!

This is "Rainman" (on this board) He is in Narcoossee. Good prices! Smokey Joe hasn't set up a forum for him yet, but he has his supplier status.
www.eSmokerOnline.com Code ECF for 5% off.

Shawn at Litecig has the best prices around. 4.95 for 10ml. Good choice of tasty flavors. Fast sevice.
Link to LiteCig USA

VA Slim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2009
Boynton Bch., FL USA
Gotta give esmokeronline (Steve) 2 thumbs up.....ordered juice Sun. nite, hit my mailbox Tues. am. Loaded up on Tobacco flavors, my faves. Used the discount, etc. w/ flat rate shipping. OK, I only live 3 hrs. down the road but that's impressive.

Steve, if you are peeking in on our forum, when in Orlando, and one finds oneself low on supplies....do you have a drop-in location? Also, CHOCOLATE PLEASE!!!!!

I live in Casselberry and I didn't even know about the Purple Ringer but I am going to go and check them out. I'll let you know after I go.

Thought it might be cool to have a central area for us to advise others on the great deals we run across from suppliers and if there are any places locally you know of to get vapcessories such as carts, batting, juices (flavors for mixing, PG/VG brands, etc)! Maybe throw in some reviews of greats and not-so-greats! I'll start...
Nhaler.com- Drew has great specials and is awesome with customer service! And he always has goodies packed in! Was having a fabu 510 sale and he does that kind of thing ALL the time! And I've been v'ing his vanilla rose lung juice for two weeks now and it's very theraputic! Check his stuff out for the juices alone! He takes a lot of pride in his stuff! Excellent customer service!

Locally- Anyone really sampled the wears at the Purple Ringer in Casselberry? I've been out of town and now back to work and haven't had time to make it up there! Very interested... at least as a back up if I run out of juice!

Can't wait to hear from others!! :shock: (not really shocked, the smiley's just too cute! lol)

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
I live in Casselberry and I didn't even know about the Purple Ringer but I am going to go and check them out. I'll let you know after I go.

Oh yeah? Rock on! I just don't get up that way all that often unless my guy's playing the What Not or the Green Parrot... you'll be doing us all a favor Carlos! Thanks!

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
Well I have always done business with My Vapor store. They have been my go to people for supplies since my first 901 kit. Never had a problem.
Vapor Options is another that has always treated me right, his spearmint is just like the gum.
Vapor 4 life has some very good liquid, the pear is the very best!

This is "Rainman" (on this board) He is in Narcoossee. Good prices! Smokey Joe hasn't set up a forum for him yet, but he has his supplier status.
www.eSmokerOnline.com Code ECF for 5% off.

Shawn at Litecig has the best prices around. 4.95 for 10ml. Good choice of tasty flavors. Fast sevice.
Link to LiteCig USA

MK darling... if you like pear you MUST try out Drew's pear lung and Nhaler.com!! I just got it and wow! The throat hit alone is wonderful but that after taste is just like you bit through the skin of the real thing! And I can't go on enough about what the herbal extracts in the LUNG JUICE have done for me healthwise!! I IMPLORE YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT THIS GUY'S FORUM (Nhaler)! Read the raves thread I just started there and you'll see what he's done for me and for all of his other customers! And his shipping, flat $10 USPS priority! And NO, I don't have any financial affiliation with him other than I give him money when I order stuff! I don't work for him or anyone else... seems if you rave about someone on the forum, sometimes people get accusatory and I just wanted to nip that in the bud before it starts! LOL I send people to his website DAILY because he's awesome! If I had a decent car salesman, I'd send you to them too! LOL Oh yeah, and SAVEINNJ gets ECF members 10% off!

Last edited:

MELLA

Jul 8, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
You guys have to try myfreedomsmokes... the DIY kit is to die for. They have great prices and great customer service. Also its really nice to find a little surprise in my order. Whats better is the Las Vegas office, so I get my juices before i press the order button. Give them a check out.
All kinds of sample pack options also. 3ml, 6ml.
I will be doing a review of the ones I have ordered so far soon, so many I dont know where to start.

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
You guys have to try myfreedomsmokes... the DIY kit is to die for. They have great prices and great customer service. Also its really nice to find a little surprise in my order. Whats better is the Las Vegas office, so I get my juices before i press the order button. Give them a check out.
All kinds of sample pack options also. 3ml, 6ml.
I will be doing a review of the ones I have ordered so far soon, so many I dont know where to start.

i checked out their site and i may try some juice from there... i have had some issues finding clove flavored and they have it!! have you tried that one yet?

Well I went to the Purple Ringer today and..... Very nice place it ... is what I would consider a head shop, selling bongs ,glass pipes, hookas. So I asked the guy behind the counter about the e-cig products and he showed me 1 type of mini that he carries and attys for that mini. He has a little bit of juice mostly in 10ml bottles with some flavors and some 50ml, but mostly tabbaco and menthol. IMO it good to have around for an emergency, it is a very nice shop one of the nicest head shops I have seen I a long time, but not to drive many miles to go see unless your going to pick up other items. Just thought I would let everyone know what I found.

Carlos

scintar

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Pinellas Park FL
Well I went to the Purple Ringer today and..... Very nice place it ... is what I would consider a head shop, selling bongs ,glass pipes, hookas. So I asked the guy behind the counter about the e-cig products and he showed me 1 type of mini that he carries and attys for that mini. He has a little bit of juice mostly in 10ml bottles with some flavors and some 50ml, but mostly tabbaco and menthol. IMO it good to have around for an emergency, it is a very nice shop one of the nicest head shops I have seen I a long time, but not to drive many miles to go see unless your going to pick up other items. Just thought I would let everyone know what I found.

Carlos
Good to know about the purple ringer. We have one on Park Blvd in Pinellas. Will need to check them out.

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida

Carlos

good to know! Thanks man!

I got to throw a shout out to Ben at Vapor Nine, I went and picked up some juice during my lunch today he left outside for me. He moved from St. Pete to J-Ville. Saved me shipping costs. I love the Vanilla Vice and tried his menthol, even tough I never smoked menthols.

I'm trying higher nic contentto kick the analogs, I not one of the overnight sensations I see on here. Hope there is not something wrong with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread