The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Deals and supplies

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by redjazzy1, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Breakfree

Breakfree Full Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Is the Purple Ringer on Park Blvd the headshop near the Wagon Wheel flea market or the other way towards Gandy? I know theres 2 headshops on Park Blvd but can't remember their names.

2. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    It's on the west side of 19 a block or two before 49th St.

3. twoshadetod

twoshadetod Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2009
    Jacksonville
    Yeah Ben is good people. It's nice to be able to IM, find out he's home then scoop it up 10 minutes later. Where in Jax are you?

4. vconrad

vconrad Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    The one near the Wagon Wheel Flea Market on Park is "Rockin Cards and Gifts". Right now they only carry one cheesy model. And no parts or jiuce. I showed the manager (?) my 510 and accessories and how to how to refill carts.....ect. They said they were going to start carrying supplies soon.

5. trashling

trashling Guest

I am in Deltona and travel to Orlando, Princeton and N.OBT everyday for work. Wondering where I can buy some atomizers and also .. I think I am ready to buy ZERO NICOTINE .. any place close to me for either ..

6. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Trashling, if you like fruit flavors, why not make your own 0nic. You could still buy low nic liquids like the Tobacco flavors from vendors.

7. trashling

trashling Guest

What do I use for flavor? Some extracts? I should do some reading but. . . if I used glycerin and some sort of extract . . . is there something else that needs to be added to this recipe to make my own juice? Do I need the nicotine for the throat hit. Sorry, I know nothing about making my own.

8. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    DIY e-liquid, Try this forum! There are recipes and lots of tips and tricks. Most people use P.G. or V.G. and Glycerin (USP or foodgrade only!) Then they add some Lorann's candy flavoring (no sugar or oil in most of them) These are very concentrated..a drop or two will do. Bickfords flavors or Capella flavor drops. These two are not as concentrated but you still need to add some pg,or vg. All those places have threads to guide you in the DIY e-liquid section. Also check there for discount codes.
    The suppliers sell no flavor nic juice for adding to your DIY flavors. Some get throat hits with 0 nic and some don't..you need to try for yourself.

9. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    There's a place near the Orlando Executive Airport, D & G Occasions, that sells the LorAnn's candy flavorings, they have been the best flavorings I've used in my own DIY liquids. Strong flavor, and $1.50 for 3.7ml (1 Dram) of each flavor. They also seem to have all of the available flavors, as well. At the same place, you can get the glycerin (VG).

One thing with the LorAnn's stuff, you want to only get the water soluable flavors. Even though the product is described as an oil, only a few of them are actual 'oils.' It is listed on the back of each bottle with the ingredients. If you're concerned with vaping coloring, you'll want to avoid the ones with dyes added, but I've been vaping the grape flavoring regularly for 3 months with no ill effects besides a slightly purple atomizer coil.

For the PG, I ordered mine online. I'll try to dig up the link to the place I ordered from, but it was so long ago, I can't remember the site now.

With those three things (flavor, VG, and PG), you can make your own 0 nic juice, and it winds up costing a few pennies per ml of e-liquid made. Without the nic, though, you'll have almost 0 throat hit, but this can be fixed with a drop or two (per ml) of menthol to the mix, or some people use vodka or grain alcohol since they don't alter the flavoring.

I'll be bringing my supplies with me to the meetup this weekend, so if you're really curious on how DIY works, don't hesitate to come out and visit with us. :)

Ivisi

10. trashling

trashling Guest

Thank both of you for your info .. The meet-up .. Is it at the mall again ?? Where and when .. Last I looked it hadn't been decided yet ..

11. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I updated the thread this morning. This Saturday starting at 12 at the Chili's next to the Florida Mall. I'm updating it later again with a map to the restaurant.

Ivisi

12. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park

that is super i live in pinellas park also will have to go there..

13. UptownRiot

UptownRiot Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Ok, so I went to the Purple Ringer location on 436 in Cassleberry this morning. I was in a jam traveling here and found myself with less than 1ml of juice left. They do carry some stuff. Not what I would call a good selection.

It appeared they had a RN4081 model, with chargers available and a carrying case. They carry some liquid, but only Tobacco and Menthol. The bad part about it is that whomever is supplying them doesn't bother to actually tell you the strength of the liquid. Its sold in low/medium/high. They have no idea how many mg's are in it.

So it works for my emergency needs right now, but I wouldn't be making regular visits there.

14. pythonsweb

pythonsweb Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2009
    Orlando
    Just joined and looking for a meetup! :> just joined 1 day after damn it lol. Oh well good to at least know there are others like me out there :)

15. supertrkre2812

supertrkre2812 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2009
    Palatka, Fl
    So whats up with this thread?

I just joined and i see that no one in Florida has posted anything in almost 2 MONTHS??????:shock:

In case your wondering, Palatka is 45 miles south of Jax, due west of St. Aug. and about 1:45 north of Orl. and 45 from G'ville.

I was expecting this thread to be BOOMING since Crist and the "gang" raised the taxes on cigarettes even above what the feds did.:evil:

16. scintar

scintar Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    Pinellas Park FL
    Craigslist's search feature will do wonders!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.