DEAR GOD! ADV Nirvana, here I am!!! What are you vaping tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I cleaned out one of my triton tanks and decided to try Turkish Tobacco. Had it steeping for a few days.. From the first taste, I was hooked. Hands down the loveliest e-juice EVERRRRRR.. I'm gonna have to order some in 6 or 0 mg nicotine, because I'm darn near giving myself nicotine overdose with this 18mg! It tastes SOOOO good! What are my fellow Halons vaping tonight?:vapor:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Kringle's Curse, to get me into the Holiday Spirit. Also when i wake up, to go to sleep, have a bowel movement, eat lunch, dinner, go to movies, stalk prey in the mean streets at night as a masked vigilante, have a good laugh, have a good cry, have a bad cry, have a cry in general (i'm very emotional), meet new people, alienate old people, and walk without tripping.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Kringle's Curse, to get me into the Holiday Spirit. Also when i wake up, to go to sleep, have a bowel movement, eat lunch, dinner, go to movies, stalk prey in the mean streets at night as a masked vigilante, have a good laugh, have a good cry, have a bad cry, have a cry in general (i'm very emotional), meet new people, alienate old people, and walk without tripping.

LOL! So glad to know that I'm not the only one who voops (vapes and poops)!

Tribeca for me anytime, anywhere.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I get tempted. I think I will enjoy it, but after reading stories like this I figure I won't, so I resist.
also my sig helps, 2 months and not even a puff.

2 things.

I can't try another cig. It has been the downfall of all my other quits. And this one feels the best. I know I'm done with analogs. That freedom is exhilarating!

As to an ADV? Yes, I vape all day. Vooping is nice. But so is vaping anywhere's indoors. Like tonight is currently 18F deg with 15mph winds.

I'm glad I vape!!!

kittybite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Portland, OR
I spent the first few months on a vape smorgasbord - at least 4-5 juices in rotation every night. Fast-forward a few more months, and I've been on the Turkish-only train every day :vapor: Nothing else seems to satisfy like Turkish, though I do puff the occasional Tribeca. It's like I'm in a juice rut, but in a good way. Soooo, I'll be waiting for that Black Friday sale, Halo *ahem, cough cough*

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I'm having a Prime day today...

Welcome back, Mistress AngiBe!!

Enjoying some Prime myself.

How's the trip going? And the VooDoo inventory holding up? We're getting low on saran wrap, as well as "LOL"s, but we're overstocked on "PFFFFFT"s

(there is a 15% sale going on at HQ, btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread