Dear healthcabin staff.. (problem with 2 shipments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
hey healthcabin staff,

1st of all lemme start by saying that u got great products and for the most part i really enjoy them.
my Ego 1000mhz is so nice, and i am really excited that it helped me stop smoking.

now having said that:

i have a problem with 2 orders i made,
1st order : the 306 driptip and 306 atomizers, doesn't fit ( there was a mixup with the driptips i ordered and got the wrong ones).
2nd order : i ordered cappuchino flavored juice 11mg and 18mg, and i must say it taste funky.. i dunno what's wrong with the juice but my friend bought from you the same juice a few months ago and the taste is so different it's insane.

thanks for listening,

Arik.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
sorry for the hijack , didnt wanna start another thread.

ordered stainless dual coil but i recieve clear instead.

Thank you for your post here.

i am sorry for my delayed reply because we are off from Sep 10 to Sep 12. ;)

do you mind tell us your 2 order numbers, so we can look into it as soon as we get back to work?

thanks a lot. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
1st order number : #48234
2nd order number : #47288

sorry for the delayed reply.

we did check and did not find any 306 driptip or 306 atomizers in the order list of #48234. insteadly, we saw 2pc ego lr atomizer type a and 2pc eGo Aluminum driptip type A. could you recheck the order number?

as for cappuccino 18mg and 24mg dekang ejuice, i am very sorry for the difference. we did nothing about them before we sent them out. so we will report it to dekang and see whether they change the recipe. could you mind telling us your friend's order number, so we can see whether they are of same batch?

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
i do not know my friends order number, nor can i ask him for it, it was a while back.
which is besides the point,

i have in my possesion (4 out of 6 LR atomizers DOA) - all rusted inside which is annoying and disgusting, i have emailed you the pictures in email.

i have in my possesion :

1 50ml bottle of vanilla juice 26mg
1 50ml bottle of virginia juice 26mg
1 30mll red mix USA juice 18mg
1 30ml watermellon juice 18mg

i want to send all of them back !!!!!! to you i cannot use them.
to me they are completley utherly not good even spoild, i want all of them replaced (these are around 60-70usd worth of product and i cannot use any of them).

newsunshine, i am tired of emaling and conversation,i was wronged and believe the equipment sent to me was not checked before sending, and i demand for this situation to be fixed.

thank you.

Arik

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
i do not know my friends order number, nor can i ask him for it, it was a while back.
which is besides the point,

i have in my possesion (4 out of 6 LR atomizers DOA) - all rusted inside which is annoying and disgusting, i have emailed you the pictures in email.

i have in my possesion :

1 50ml bottle of vanilla juice 26mg
1 50ml bottle of virginia juice 26mg
1 30mll red mix USA juice 18mg
1 30ml watermellon juice 18mg

i want to send all of them back !!!!!! to you i cannot use them.
to me they are completley utherly not good even spoild, i want all of them replaced (these are around 60-70usd worth of product and i cannot use any of them).

newsunshine, i am tired of emaling and conversation,i was wronged and believe the equipment sent to me was not checked before sending, and i demand for this situation to be fixed.

thank you.

Arik

Arik,

i am very sorry for the wrong taste you felt about those Dekang ejuice and DOA.

as for the DOA ego LR atomizers, whether they do not vapor at all? whether the atomizers are blocked inside? could you blow it out? if they still do not work at well, we can send new replacements for DOA to you. you do not send them back.

as for wrong ejuice, could you send all wrong ejuice back to us?

To: Ms.Wang Yuying
Address:Rm 303,Block A, #1267 Qianpu south Rd. Siming District
city:Xiamen
province:Fujian
post code:361008
phone:008613395037211

can we send you Dekang ejuice in other flavor or HC ejuice insteadly?

Btw, HC ejuice is made differently from Dekang ejuice.

please advise.

Amy

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
i have no problem sending u back all the juices and will do it tomorrow morning.

i have no problem sending the atomizers aswell so u can see for yourself how they look inside and how the coils look.

i send u a picture in the mail.

the 4 LR Atomizer, the coils inside are rusted and have a very funky/awfull smell.. i believe they are rotten from the inside.

i don't want to use them.

how can i order different juice from the site ? should i write u a mail with what i want ?
and how do i replace the atomizers, i would like to get a different kind as well.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread