Dear Innokin, Please give us an MVP 4.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
The MVP was my first mod that I fell in love with. I still have a special place in my heart for Innokin products. I have sense strayed all over from Sigelei to IPVs to currently a DNA200.

Don't get me wrong, I love all of the developments and steps forward Innokin has made over the past year. But honestly, none of these products have made me go back to my first love. All I want is a MVP 4 at 100W (or higher) and a decent built-in lipo battery.

Anyone else agree?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
The MVP was my first mod that I fell in love with. I still have a special place in my heart for Innokin products. I have sense strayed all over from Sigelei to IPVs to currently a DNA200.
Don't get me wrong, I love all of the developments and steps forward Innokin has made over the past year. But honestly, none of these products have made me go back to my first love.
All I want is a MVP 4 at 100W (or higher) and a decent built-in lipo battery.
Anyone else agree?

I have old strong feelings for that wonderful MVP 2.0 :wub:
something I've found to replace it is the iTaste HUNTER...
it's starting to win a place in my heart...

if it's big box, big battery (internal), dependable
this newer edition is pretty cool... eVic VTwo

upload_2016-11-26_20-38-56.png

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
@godAWFUL

well I found this old thread and kinda laff'd - they brought out the newest MVP but disappointed ME with only an internal battery version
I would surely be interested in a changeable 18650, but doubt it will ever happen...

upload_2017-2-11_17-50-14.png

well then, a lookback, Some History...
upload_2017-2-11_17-51-13.png

upload_2017-2-11_17-51-36.png
then some of the newer RE-placeable battery units (that I do have...)

upload_2017-2-11_17-56-28.png

the greatness of the MVP 2.0 - (at that time) it ruled the vape world for me - what made me stop smoking cigarettes - will always have a soft spot in my heart for it... :wub:

:evil: :smokie: :evil:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I was saving my pennies for a Provari Radius just to have one but that's done now. My Kangers are still going and the price hasn't dropped much on the CF4 18650.
I don't have a need or desire for a 100w internal battery mod.

yepper, feel about the same...

in my mind, the HUNTER is what the MVP 4 (or 3.0 for that matter) should have been
I kinda consider it my new MVP
75w / TEMP CONTROL / take out 18650 / great Fire-Button
upload_2017-2-11_21-12-14.png

back when the MVP 3.0 Pro came out, I switched over to the eVic VT - bigger battery/better screen/TEMP CONTROL/

upload_2017-2-11_20-56-21.png

:evil:

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
It would have been nice if they put a little style in the MVP 4, it looks like every other plain Jane box......I still use an MVP 3 in my daily rotation, beautiful mod , would have been nice if they just upgraded it.........I'm sure with new mods coming out right and left for 29$ it would be challenging to compete

Reactions: pufZeppelin

Jooxster

Nov 5, 2014
Cheltenham UK
Back in the day it was never my intention to be an Innokin fanboy, but somehow I've ended up with the following:
Coolfire One x 2
MVP 2
MVP 20W x 2. I run these with an Origen Little at 1.2ohms. My OCD demons won't let me use any tank with an overhang.
SVD x 2
SVD 2 (I've had some fun with this in the workshop, machining all the excess metal away, rounding out the top and bottom and polishing). Still rock solid thanks to the DNA 20 chip, and always admired.
MVP 3
Will I buy the MVP 4? Of course - in black, and always with a dripper - I don't possess any tanks - bad experience in a coffee shop, years ago, involving an Evod and a pocketful of RY4!
I do have a bunch of squonkers. Don't suppose Innokin will ever go down that road, but if they did...........

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Back in the day it was never my intention to be an Innokin fanboy, but somehow I've ended up with the following:
Coolfire One x 2
MVP 2
MVP 20W x 2. I run these with an Origen Little at 1.2ohms. My OCD demons won't let me use any tank with an overhang.
SVD x 2
SVD 2 (I've had some fun with this in the workshop, machining all the excess metal away, rounding out the top and bottom and polishing). Still rock solid thanks to the DNA 20 chip, and always admired.
MVP 3
Will I buy the MVP 4? Of course - in black, and always with a dripper - I don't possess any tanks - bad experience in a coffee shop, years ago, involving an Evod and a pocketful of RY4!
I do have a bunch of squonkers. Don't suppose Innokin will ever go down that road, but if they did...........

all the 'others' got me to the point I thought I could stop stinky-sticks (cig-a-likes/egos/twists)
but it was the MIGHTY MVP 2.0 that cemented the deal " I Was Done With SMOKIN "

then the anticipation as we waited for what the NEW MVP 3 would be ~boing~ ! :confused:
they took TOO LONG to release it, 3800mah, 30w, internal battery ? (then their second swing at it; 4500mah/60w ?) :facepalm:

it was to late, I jumped ship to models more up-to-date, modern (and boy I'm glad I did)

then MVP 4 - are ya kidding, still internal 4500mah/added a few watts/finally get TEMP CONTROL (WAY to late and still inside battery)

have to say I am happy with my Cool Fire III (errr, I mean Hunter)
it has proved out to be a great device, what the FIRST MVP 3.0 SHOULD HAVE Been

and the CFIV 18650 is no slouch... ;)

upload_2017-3-14_14-53-5.png

upload_2017-3-14_14-53-24.png
upload_2017-3-14_15-0-51.png

no need to expand about the SMART BOX...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread