DearSanta. Please bring me a Wireless Varible Voltage Passthrough for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I have often thought about this animal that so far, no one has bothered to make. This would be a passthrough plugged into the wall via 5 volt adapter. It would be a 3.0 volts up to a true 5 or 6 volts VV - if you choose not to use the wireless feature.

The wireless feature will allow you freedom to roam and not use the direct to wall cord. It's only 5 volts. We can easily make small appliances that are wireless that deliver 5 volts of power. It would be the perfect around the house battery saving e-cig.

I bet SteelJan could do it.

Technology like used in this I2I Transmitter could be used coupled with a VV mod http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-FM...0830086677?pt=US_Adapters&hash=item2ec267ee15

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans

Kudos to Greefly. At least someone is thinking wireless even if this is only 3.7 volts. Thanks for the link. Perhaps now that these are being sold someone will make a 5 volt or VV model.

Oh and the above unit uses a battery. I can't for the life of me fathom why this cannot be done without the inclusion of yet another battery. Even if not wireless, no one makes a direct plug in VV passthrough without a darn battery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread