The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dec 4, 2010 Suncoast Vapers Holiday Meet

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SudokuGal, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Join us for the end-of the year meet at Riverside Bar & Grille, beginning at 6PM, Sat., Dec. 14, 2010:

1 Pier Drive
    Ruskin, FL 33570-6113
    (813) 641-1600

If you weren't here for the June 2010 Friday night meet, this does seem like it's out in the boondocks (and it kind of is, lol) but it's easy to get too because of its closeness to I-75 and US 41.

Directions: 1 Pier Drive, Ruskin, FL 33570-6113 - Google Maps

The food is excellent and reasonably priced: MENU

In addition to the regular menu, Chef Ted usually has 2 or 3 specials of the day.

Because the snowbirds are back, the restaurant will be busier than it was in June so the sooner you can commit to attending, the better...I'd like to give them a heads up on the count so they know where to put us (in the main restaurant, in the adjoining clubhouse room, or even in the screened-in patio area...the last would be the best if the weather is decent.) Please try to respond no later than the weekend post-Thanksgiving...though a straggler here and there will be fine...I just need a "ballpark" head count.

There is usually music on Sat. nights too.

This is a gated community so please PM me for the gate code.

2. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    PM me for Gate Code

Our holiday meet is just a week away.

If you google the location or use GPS, make sure the directions are bringing you in the entrance off Stephens Rd. (the entrance of Universal is now for residents only).

There will be no gift exchange (even the white elephant kind), so just bring your happy self:D

There will be one item raffled off (one ticket per household).

3. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Are we there yet??? I'm ready :)

4. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Hump day! We're almost there!!! The other raffle item arrived yesterday...yay...so I'm ready!

I spoke with Courtney at the restaurant last night...we're going to be in the clubhouse part so we won't have to worry about kickin' back and stayin' a while. Our community has a lovely Christmas Island display (you can walk through it if you want) so I'll probably run car tours over to it after we eat...it's definitely worth seeing.

5. heymichael

heymichael Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry, we're gonna miss this one. We're getting married next week and will be busy running around. See ya next month. Don't forget your camera

6. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
  7. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Oh wow!! Congratulations you two!! You will be missed!

Hope you guys have a great wedding, happy holidays....hope you can make the next one too ;)

Dammit, I'm READY! Can someone push the clocks ahead some more!!

8. Dee74

Dee74 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay,Fl
    I can't make this one either darn it. Congrats Heymicheal hope it goes off without a hitch and you two have a great time.

9. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Awwww, we will miss you too Dee....AGAIN :) lol... Hope to see you at the next one!

Ummm.... Wheeee! Are we there yet?? TONIGHT!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.