• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dec 4, 2010 Suncoast Vapers Holiday Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Join us for the end-of the year meet at Riverside Bar & Grille, beginning at 6PM, Sat., Dec. 14, 2010:

1 Pier Drive
Ruskin, FL 33570-6113
(813) 641-1600

If you weren't here for the June 2010 Friday night meet, this does seem like it's out in the boondocks (and it kind of is, lol) but it's easy to get too because of its closeness to I-75 and US 41.

Directions: 1 Pier Drive, Ruskin, FL 33570-6113 - Google Maps

The food is excellent and reasonably priced: MENU

In addition to the regular menu, Chef Ted usually has 2 or 3 specials of the day.

Because the snowbirds are back, the restaurant will be busier than it was in June so the sooner you can commit to attending, the better...I'd like to give them a heads up on the count so they know where to put us (in the main restaurant, in the adjoining clubhouse room, or even in the screened-in patio area...the last would be the best if the weather is decent.) Please try to respond no later than the weekend post-Thanksgiving...though a straggler here and there will be fine...I just need a "ballpark" head count.

There is usually music on Sat. nights too.

This is a gated community so please PM me for the gate code.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
PM me for Gate Code

Our holiday meet is just a week away.

If you google the location or use GPS, make sure the directions are bringing you in the entrance off Stephens Rd. (the entrance of Universal is now for residents only).

There will be no gift exchange (even the white elephant kind), so just bring your happy self:D

There will be one item raffled off (one ticket per household).

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Hump day! We're almost there!!! The other raffle item arrived yesterday...yay...so I'm ready!

I spoke with Courtney at the restaurant last night...we're going to be in the clubhouse part so we won't have to worry about kickin' back and stayin' a while. Our community has a lovely Christmas Island display (you can walk through it if you want) so I'll probably run car tours over to it after we eat...it's definitely worth seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread