Decadent Vapours e-juice now available direct (UK only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Since Totally Wicked have now discontinued the premixed DV juices to concentrate on our Platinum Ice, mixing kits and flavour concentrates, we have resurrected our own retail operation for the benefit of those customers who don't want to mix their own (or indeed, fans of Absinthe and strong caffeine mixes, who cannot recreate the premixed formulations from the concentrates.)

Initially we can only accept orders from within the UK, but we hope to expand to Europe and beyond in the near future (just as soon as I can figure out how to make the Paypal shopping cart offer variable location-based postage options.)

So for a special introductory 20% discount on all our premixed juices (valid until the end of November,) run along to The Decadent Vapours Online Shop - there's something for everyone :)

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Good for you Nick. I was looking around TW's sight couple days ago and noted that they wern't stocking premixed DV flavors. I was very disappointed. I tried the mixing myself, but don't really get into it. Absinthe is one of my favorites also, and no concentrates to mix with. Hopefully you figure something out for us US peeps across the pond :) Take care and hope you are still riding that 3 wheeled contraption you have :)

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Yep, still roaring around on 3 wheels when the weather's up to it (with no roof, it's just too difficult to drive in the rain with an umbrella up ;))
We'll be expanding our marketing into Europe first, but depending how the whole FDA appeal thing pans out, we may start shipping to the US at some point.

You'll hear it here first of course ;)

Last edited:

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Sorry, TW decided they wanted to continue with the premixed juice after all (the most popular ones in 30ml glass, and the rest in in 10ml plastic bottles,) and it's thrown so much work our way we had to take the shop down - we just don't have the manpower to do it all I'm afraid.
But it's good news - TW have the resources and systems in place to retail the stuff far more efficiently and professionally than we could hope to, and we have to devote most of our attention to keeping the bottles rolling off the line. And the lineup (due to roll out in early January,) will be far wider than it previously was, thanks to the new 10ml range.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
There are a couple of other retailers out there (have you tried the Liberro Purity Range?) and more coming onboard in the near future - ziggicigs.com is about to go live (they already have the stock - I'm just waiting until they finish the juice shopping page before "officially" announcing it here,) and 2 or 3 more will be going live in January (including one large player in the market, who'll be stocking smart frosted bottles like we used to do - though blue, instead of green. They'e going to be very classy ;))
It takes time to finalize all new packaging/design/range/etc., but the first group of new retail resellers are already rolling out. And there'll be more :)

But if we went retail ourselves, we simply wouldn't have the time to handle multiple wholesale clients. And I don't believe we could offer as professional a service as full-time retailers can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread