I realized the contest was over earlier when I made this comparison:

gg%20contest%20december.jpg

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
That's because of the internet, my friend Imeo. I only know how to research names (I remember the punch cards, this new-fangled technology frightens my caveman sensibilitites!:laugh:) but there are photo recognition/comparison programs extant plus you're limited to a certain subset of the famous to produce a possible photo. I have 2 suggestions to make this harder:

1. Smaller flick pic, enlarging it as you go along, maybe after every 24 hour period -- still susceptible to the photo programs but not as much.

2. You could try movies, animals, or locations -- larger group of possible answers known to a wide and international audience.

Also, I think another good -- no, I daresay great -- idea would be to donate GG products to myself :angel: -- I promise to keep my enthusiasm for the contests at my always stratospheric level but I'd be dually happy vaping while I do it, I think this is a remarkably wonderful thought myself!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh wait, you didn't ask anywhere how to improve my contest experience!:laugh: Thanks for another fun one!:)

marbass

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
OK marbass, I decided on the Nickel Satin finish, what did you choose?

Couldn't agree more, Brutus . Preferably with shiny caps.
I have already quoted my choice to Imeo and ...waiting for it.
When I first saw the contest picture immediately it hit me. DEFINITELY it was Sakis. I was 101% sure. Just like you, I had found on the net the original photo it came from. I felt so excited, I wanted to reveal the correct answer. Read #129.
But kept my lips tight sealed till the end :)

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Couldn't agree more, Brutus . Preferably with shiny caps.
I have already quoted my choice to Imeo and ...waiting for it.
When I first saw the contest picture immediately it hit me. DEFINITELY it was Sakis. I was 101% sure. Just like you, I had found on the net the original photo it came from. I felt so excited, I wanted to reveal the correct answer. Read #129.
But kept my lips tight sealed till the end :)

Wish I could take credit but I can't. I saw your post, did a quick google search as I had not heard of him before and saw the pic and realized you were correct, so thank you!

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
marbass I also received mine a few days ago. You are correct, it is a thing of beauty.

Now I have to be honest and hopefully not killed by the mob. I recently fell in love with the GLV PV's, this is nothing against the GG brand as it is in a class by itself, from construction to reputation, but it just isn't me. I'm an ex-firefighter and something about the GLV and the shape/build of it just struck a chord with me and it became the PV that I most wanted. I was able to find another forum member Sparrots that has many GG products and also had a GLV she was willing to trade me for the GGTB. I had to do this trade but it was not because there was anything wrong with the GGTB, like I said it just wasn't for me.

I want to thank Imeo for the opportunity to win this prize and hope there are no hard feelings for this. The GG brand is top of the line and I know from the amount of PM's I received that it is a much sought after product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread