Decent case for mini/supermini size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I have a plastic case that came from my local tobacco shop. It has 3 compartments and works just perfect for me. I got a bottle of oil with my new electric razor which I use to keep my e-liquid in. Put your batteries in one side, it will hold 4, when a battery runs down, take one out, put the dead one in the opposite way and you know which batteries are still charged. It will also hold 4 atomizers. I can't remember the name, but I do know it is made in Germany. The tobacco store is called "Cheap Tobacco". Not sure what size the bottle is but it is smaller than the 10ml bottle and fits perfectly in this case. I put a couple of extra carts under thebottle as it will slide down into the case and is very hard to get out when that happens.

Just my thoughts,

Rick Smith

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
nicely made things.. solid and way better than i expected.. i dont have a use for them any more but do have some so i know what they are like.. they dont look or feel cheap..

the one u have might look the same but lets say it cant be the same.. he he

trog

Thats the polite way of saying it :thumb:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Oops, sorry Womble, I forgot you were in the UK.

Katy makes exceptions if you're willing to pay the postage but I don't know if it would be cost effective for you. She won't ship eliquid internationally but I got a spare atomiser and battery with my pouch order to make it worthwhile.

It really is a lovely little pouch, nice soft leather, compact, just the right length for an assembled DSE901. There's a thread about it here - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/3550-new-e-cig-leather-pouch.html

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Shhhh ... don't mention Bagpuss ... my credibility ... oh there it goes again ;)

128714962914147297.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread