Decent story last night on 10 News in Tampa, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Wow! Good find, TT! The only negative-by-implication in the entire article is the description of nicotine as "highly addictive," and I'll let that pass, since everything else is positive! This made me chuckle:

"It's the anti-smoke shop," laughs Wilder [of Lizard juice B&M]. "We're the place you can bring your mother."

Notice that Tampa is home to the Moffitt Research Center, which is mentioned in the article. There's a link to their survey; does this mean the survey is still opened? I clicked on the link and it's letting me take it...

ETA: It let me take the survey again, so what the heck, I did...

Last edited:

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Let's see what happens next!

E-cigarettes light up interest | wtsp.com

I heard about this story being on 10 News on the way home from work last night, so I tuned in and was pleasantly surprised at the coverage. I usually watch The Daily Show at 11PM, but I figured it was worth while to check out the local coverage on e-cigs. :)

The only thing I really didn't like was the term "nicotine-laced" when they were describing the product, but other than that, it was a decent piece.

(snip...) Notice that Tampa is home to the Moffitt Research Center, which is mentioned in the article. There's a link to their survey; does this mean the survey is still opened? I clicked on the link and it's letting me take it...

ETA: It let me take the survey again, so what the heck, I did...

When we finished with our focus group, they seemed to indicate that they were interested in getting more focus groups together to gather more data. It doesn't surprise me that the survey is still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread