Decepticon tank, Corolla scope, Dream V2, The CAGE, Private Rex, Smooth scope, DrawTube & So much more, Many pictures within added daily!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
The #13 looks to be identical, or very similar to the Drawtube Smart that is incoming. (I don't know that it is identical; just going on pictures.)

sigelei has a good reputation with their Zmax clone. But, another vendor that I am familiar with got a shipment of bottom side button mechanicals from sigelei with major QC issues. (It is a really nice looking and good functioning straight SS tube with brushed body and polished endcaps. I got it second hand. It is currently my favorite mech.) Of the shipment of 100 they found 20 they would sell. The rest were so mismatched that they shipped them back to sigelei.

(Of course, this is all second hand knowledge, and only the word of this (reputable) vendor. I don't know Sigelei's side of the story.)

he is right
there is a reason we didnt carry them, we bought once and got burned, their zmax is not bad but other things had issues

Hmmm..Had no idea. The #13 is super cool because the fire button can be changed around from top or bottom fire...

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Hmmm..Had no idea. The #13 is super cool because the fire button can be changed around from top or bottom fire...

Yup... that looks pretty sweet... a 69Mod clone. But I'll wait for good QC.
Capture.PNG

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I'm hoping the Igo s2 will fit that bill...
I like em in the ego scale as well.
So far the raven, bully and octo (octo just a tad too fat) have served me well in this department.

That's a RBA right? I've been looking for something more like the Evod except clear.

J.R.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
That's a RBA right? I've been looking for something more like the Evod except clear.

J.R.
RDA with Wick (not mesh) :D currently my style of rebuildables.
We can debate RBA as the title or not... Confusion in this matter Confuses me? :D :lol: :D
Yes An RBA!¿!
IGO-S2
Timeline Photos | Facebook
The larger one here is the IGO-L

ReaperXL7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
florida
I love clones.

Yeah me too as long as they are built with good QC, there is actually a mod that i would kill to see cloned but with it coming out so recently it will probably take a good while before we see it happen if ever. I have a feeling they are going to be very hard to come by for awhile.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
ilike.jpg

ilike2.jpg

oh yeah...Tell Bramdy to call me please
a48737dd33a1d5286_zps4df22016.jpg

Thank you for your cooperations in dis bery importants matter :D
sorry mama , had to hijack this post, love ya

Where on GV's site is the above tank with the fill port on top located. I just can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
The Ravens fit Every tank I have tried them in. Quite well actually. The AGR is the exception. It is meant for non-flange cartos.

My guess is (And this is only a guess) any tank built for a standard diameter carto will work with the Ravens.

I have used to small Raven tanks from the first round with countless other cartos.

strifeimmaculate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Thank You Chris & Daniel, GotVapes®.com for all you guys do for us even though sum ub us are a pain in da ... sometimes. I want ya'll to know You ARE appreciated MORE then ya'll know !
v6Osw_zps49febf47.gif

Monkey im adding pics to your post to continue it

smooth.JPG

D5.jpg

gvrex.jpg

corolla2.jpg

I want all those drip tips + that Tobecco whatever. Looks tight!

strifeimmaculate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
ilike.jpg

ilike2.jpg

oh yeah...Tell Bramdy to call me please
a48737dd33a1d5286_zps4df22016.jpg

Thank you for your cooperations in dis bery importants matter :D
sorry mama , had to hijack this post, love ya

I REALLY WANT THAT TOP PIC! But I saw a review on youtube by pbusardo where the glass cracked on him twice. Wonder if these are the same or something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread