Status
Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
if you decide to get a 510 mega, you don't need to get a mega atty....regular 510 stuff will work on it.
the egoT and the 510T (the tank kits) use a different atty....it has a post to poke a hole in the tank. I have not used one of those. I use a tank, but it doesn't require a special atty. the 510T is NOT the same as the 510 mega. here is a picture of the 510 mega and the 510 regular so you can see the size difference. I'm a big believer in having backups, so for me, just 2 batteries and a PCC would make me nervous (of course I always had several cartons of cigs in the house too)
most people here would recommend you get an ego for the battery life, as I said I have and like both, but I do use the joye510 the most.

Attachments

• P1010778.jpg
    P1010778.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 117

JesikaBeth

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Houston, TX
www.facebook.com
Great, yea I only have 2 510 batteries that I am charging constantly (vEppo510's) which I like, but the charging is twice daily on average. Good to know the mega will take regular 510 stuff. Might go with that. Gonna see if they have a pcc for a mega. That would be very useful! p.s. what are those cool curvy looking lip pieces on your e-cigs?

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Great, yea I only have 2 510 batteries that I am charging constantly (vEppo510's) which I like, but the charging is twice daily on average. Good to know the mega will take regular 510 stuff. Might go with that. Gonna see if they have a pcc for a mega. That would be very useful! p.s. what are those cool curvy looking lip pieces on your e-cigs?

there are pcc's for the mega. when I get one, I'm going to try this one: Joye 510 e-Cigarette PCC (Personal Charging Case) Genuine JoyeTech! it comes with an adapter so you can charge both sizes in it. plus it comes in pretty colors :) the same vendor also has bulk attys for a good price. (I don't work for them) the curvy things on my pvs are drip tips. I use them when I drip, you can also use them on cartomizers....and probably tanks and things, but I don't use those kind of tanks and things <g>

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
you don't really use the drip tips on the battery...you use them on the liquid delivery system you use. can't use on cartridges, you can use them on cartos (you take out the white thing that they have on there to inhale from), you can use them on some of the tanks that are out there, you can use them to drip...dripping is just dripping a few drops of liquid on the atty and then put on the drip tip and inhale..
in the last pic I sent, the batteries have the atty on it, so you can see the length. adding a carto will make it slightly longer, not really "bigger" :) the mega, longer battery is weird at first but I got use to the length quickly.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I'm a newbie and I love my 510. I HIGHLY recommend getting a complete second set (2 bats, 2 attys, 5 carts, charger). Having 4 batteries is key, and having the backup equipment gives you piece of mind.

I completely agree. I actually have more than 2 sets - I won't say how many :facepalm:.....also, watch out for the shopping and hoarding that newbies are prone to <G>

Jessamine

Dec 1, 2011
Australia
Hi there, I'm a n00b too :) I started by buying 3 different brands of kr808d-1 and bought the Joye 510 out of curiosity from Healthcabin.com (definitely check them out if you haven't already, they have heaps of Joye stuff cheap) and I prefer it. The auto batts are a bit finicky but I still like them almost as much as the manuals, I think you'll be very happy :)

I use the Boge regular voltage (2.6) cartomizers on Joye 510 short batts (both available at Healthcabin.com), atomizers and cartridges seem like too much fuss and the cartomizers work like a dream. Healthcabin also has drip tips and juices etc. Geeze, I think I earned a commission payment or something then but I really do recommend them :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread