Decisions Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Ok I like tobacco. My favorite right now are turkish blend and flue cured cause I have not yet ordered from Tasty. I also like RY4 and will order Pina Colada (as I usually mix my own of this flavor) as an after dinner vape.

I am thinking that a pecan pie cream mix at 36 cut with a tobacco doubler to 24 might get close to RY. As far as tobacco is concerned, can anyone compare the tobacco with Turkish or Flue cured. Both are semi-harsh compared to the Marlbos and others I have tried. I know tastebuds differ just trying to get in the ball park or decide if I need to order something else to mix it with.

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Lordy BRat....i have no idea !

I'm a cinnamony / spicy kinda girl....but that pralines / pecan sounds good that Rae mentioned in the other thread.

You can always get the doublers and mix with your unflavored nic juice, and experiment that way...

For some strange reason i don't like tobacco flavors since i quit the analogs...I can't hardly explain it really..I just...don't.

I tried Ry4 once...from somewhere another..and I wasnt crazy over it either. Maybe I should give it another chance.

I see people rave about 555 as well, never tried it.

I can't seem to get away from Cinnamon flavors long enough to even see.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
LOL... Im not considering Fireball cause I mix my own and thats my 0 nic juice! It is good, but boy does it stick in and atty!

The odd thing about the tobacco flavors to me is that they taste nothing like analogs. I think they taste like tobaccos but without the burning trash added in. I never realized that tobacco was slightly sweet but then I started vaping and could definitely taste what my ciggies smelled like before burning.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I've not had an atty problem at all with the Atomic Fireball...Maybe i have a super duper atty ? I've been using the same one in my Lil Chuck for awhile....but recently moved the Hot Cinnamon over to cartomizers....Thats my regular vape for my Lil Chucky.

I think the darker colors do more damage to the attys...i could be wrong..but that is the idea that's stuck in my whacked out head..for some odd reason. The chocolate flavors never vaped well for me...not for long, anyways.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I have the tobacco and also have some tobacco mixed on order. I feel like it needs something. It is better than alot of tobacco e -liquids that I have purchase.
It it hard to describe the tobacco. It is not sweet that I can say. He makes the tobacco liquid himself. If you have some unflavored than I would get a doublers for the tobacco and try it. Mix in other flavors if not to your liking.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
I've not had an atty problem at all with the Atomic Fireball...Maybe i have a super duper atty ? I've been using the same one in my Lil Chuck for awhile....but recently moved the Hot Cinnamon over to cartomizers....Thats my regular vape for my Lil Chucky.

I think the darker colors do more damage to the attys...i could be wrong..but that is the idea that's stuck in my whacked out head..for some odd reason. The chocolate flavors never vaped well for me...not for long, anyways.

Oh I don't mean it damages the attys, I just mean you are going to taste it weel into your next flavor if you don't clean it before switching flavors.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
I have the tobacco and also have some tobacco mixed on order. I feel like it needs something. It is better than alot of tobacco e -liquids that I have purchase.
It it hard to describe the tobacco. It is not sweet that I can say. He makes the tobacco liquid himself. If you have some unflavored than I would get a doublers for the tobacco and try it. Mix in other flavors if not to your liking.

Yup that is what I was thinking. Have lots of juices now but so impressed by the review on this guy that I have just got to try it. I already read on his site that he will not do samples so I won't even ask!!!....LOL!

Trying to get a feel for the flavor, as if anyone can TELL you that, and decide if I have a good mixer on me or would it be something else I would need to order.... Maybe I will get the pecan pie/bavarian cream? mix and drop it into some tobacco. lol

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Oh I don't mean it damages the attys, I just mean you are going to taste it weel into your next flavor if you don't clean it before switching flavors.

Oh ok...Sorry, i misunderstood. Yep, i have to agree...when i try different things, Im a atty cleaning fool....At least, I'm sticking to my 3 usual flavors..and i usually just keep them in each mod i have.

Lemme see....Lil Chuck is only for Hot Cinnamon
Juice Box..only wants peppermint
Mod box is partial to Apple/Cinnamon

You should see me with my little leather pouch i carry around with me everywhere. It's a wonder I don't get asked alot of questions, sometimes I do get funny looks ( haha, don't comment on this please). Honestly, I get funny looks because of my stash bag..I promise !!

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Oh ok...Sorry, i misunderstood. Yep, i have to agree...when i try different things, Im a atty cleaning fool....At least, I'm sticking to my 3 usual flavors..and i usually just keep them in each mod i have.

Lemme see....Lil Chuck is only for Hot Cinnamon
Juice Box..only wants peppermint
Mod box is partial to Apple/Cinnamon

You should see me with my little leather pouch i carry around with me everywhere. It's a wonder I don't get asked alot of questions, sometimes I do get funny looks ( haha, don't comment on this please). Honestly, I get funny looks because of my stash bag..I promise !!

LOL I refuse to leave the house with anything other than a 510! Afraid the cops will pull me over and confiscate my 'crack pipe'.....lol

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
LOL I refuse to leave the house with anything other than a 510! Afraid the cops will pull me over and confiscate my 'crack pipe'.....lol

LOL..i totally understand..but i cart mine around everywhere with me...i sometimes sit at a redlight with my Juice Box in my hand and gaze over and see someone looking and it makes me giggle at what they must be thinking.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
That's funny, I got pulled over at one of those Police "sobriety" checkpoints....I was happy to explain my Chuck to the officers...in fact he pulled a couple of the other police over to check it out. I may have some PD customers soon. lol.

I love sobriety checkpoints...Feels good to answer "when was your last drink?" with "Um, two years officer".

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
That's funny, I got pulled over at one of those Police "sobriety" checkpoints....I was happy to explain my Chuck to the officers...in fact he pulled a couple of the other police over to check it out. I may have some PD customers soon. lol.

I love sobriety checkpoints...Feels good to answer "when was your last drink?" with "Um, two years officer".

LOL Mr Tasty,

Did you see where I'm located? Yup, I can just imagine being held at a checkpoint waiting on the dogs and the non-existant on-site drug testing kit!

BTW thanks for the chat the other night explaining about what would happen with the 48 mg tobacco flavor. Can you help me out with my original question? Maybe I will just let you surprise me just no Atomic Fireball!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread