Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
@Geekvape_Official i have two questions,
Deck of zeus single coil is now available, i need one for putting on dutty a old soldier i have wounded,
Also im interested in some sparte drip tips for ammit MTL, i wish they were 1 piece, but no... crappy plastic ones...
Regards,

DJLs notes in his review of the X that he tried out a single coil and the flavor was just as good as dual. He went on to say that he used a 4 or even 4.5ml ID with thinning out the tails quite a bit to fit but not clog the juice wells.

Next build I plan on putting on a single coil just to check it out.

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
That 3.5mm dual coil setup didn't work out. The resistance became unstable and I was having to change the cotton daily. The length was too great and there wasn't enough room for the cotton to curve down into the channels. I downgraded to a pair of Geekvape F202 0.25ohm 4-wrap 3.0mm framed staple fused claptons for 0.13ohm at 100W and I'm getting better results.

One more thing about resistance becoming unstable.. it might be due to the post screws becoming loose somehow. I had the same problem of varying resistance on a Coil Master Tab V2 and tightening up the post screws solved the problem. I'm running 3.5mm nichrome 0.4ohm simple wire coils for 0.2ohm and am pretty pleased at how it's running so far. The only problem with simple wire in this build is that it's a ..... to get glowing evenly but once you do it works satisfactorily. Claptons or other thick wire builds are clearly called for here if you can get the wire.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
No, it was from 3avape. They had a good price but I didn’t realize shipping would take so long. It shipped on the 8th and still isn’t here. However, I ordered buttons and skeletons for my aegis minis from the geekvape store and it took quite a while.

A little long:(:(

Reactions: hittman

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
DJLs notes in his review of the X that he tried out a single coil and the flavor was just as good as dual. He went on to say that he used a 4 or even 4.5ml ID with thinning out the tails quite a bit to fit but not clog the juice wells.

Next build I plan on putting on a single coil just to check it out.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
started on December... then January, February, decided to stop since got nothing... i just need some ammit mtl RTA drips,

Regards,

It won't be happened. Our support team check and deal with Emails every day. All Emails will be replied with 72 hours. Do you mind giving us your Email Address, so we can check it?

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
It won't be happened. Our support team check and deal with Emails every day. All Emails will be replied with 72 hours. Do you mind giving us your Email Address, so we can check it?
i dont have a reason to lie, or seek older and possible deleted emails due not answering and lack of support, i have done previous questions like deck of zeus single and got a rapid response and also some questions about creed RTA, just the emails from ammit mtl rta werent answered.... email address was p3cx3@aol.com ...

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Update on my previous with a bunch of practice building for the Zeus X. The post holes are 9mm apart measured at the outer edges, 6mm measured at the inner edges. Would recommend limiting dual coil builds to 3mm diameter and no lower than 0.25ohm per coil simply because anything bigger will overheat the tank. And it turns out you really can get a small pair of wire snips to trim within the leg space.

Last edited:

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
Update on my previous with a bunch of practice building for the Zeus X. The post holes are 9mm apart measured at the outer edges, 6mm measured at the inner edges. Would recommend limiting dual coil builds to 3mm diameter and no lower than 0.25ohm per coil simply because anything bigger will overheat the tank. And it turns out you really can get a small pair of wire snips to trim within the leg space.

I agree totally with the 0.25ohm/coil lower limit, my tank's already getting slightly hot chain vaping 2x 0.4ohm Ni80 simple wire coils for a total of 0.2ohm. As for the suggested 3mm ID coil limit, I'm happily running 3.5mm coils in 33C weather with the airflow 3/4 open, great flavour and no spitback/flooding issues.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
i dont have a reason to lie, or seek older and possible deleted emails due not answering and lack of support, i have done previous questions like deck of zeus single and got a rapid response and also some questions about creed RTA, just the emails from ammit mtl rta werent answered.... email address was p3cx3@aol.com ...

Do you send the Email to support@geekvape.com or which Email address? We checked on our inbox, but can't find your Email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread