Deck of Zeus X

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Sorry, I forgot to take any. I just didn’t think of it. I am much happier now that I know I can actually use this tank. Especially since I bought two of them blind without trying one.
well is amazing to have the tank working, amazing one, hope you get the touch for it, since many people claim it to be easy to build on, maybe the postless deck is killing you!

Regards,

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I didn’t find it hard to build on. For some reason I’m just not comfortable running much over 35 watts. I tried a single coil 24 ga when I first got it. I didn’t much care for that so I tried a couple alien coils and that put me outside my comfort zone. The dual 28ga is working well. I have never had any issues with wicking or flooding like some people have mentioned. I wish they’d come out with a regular single coil Zeus V2.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I wish they’d come out with a regular single coil Zeus V2.
    there are several Zeus fans waiting for another legendary single coil, @Geekvape_Official should wrote down another one in the list for single coil new zeus!

I didn’t find it hard to build on. For some reason I’m just not comfortable running much over 35 watts. I tried a single coil 24 ga when I first got it. I didn’t much care for that so I tried a couple alien coils and that put me outside my comfort zone. The dual 28ga is working well. I have never had any issues with wicking or flooding like some people have mentioned.
    i love high wattage chain vaping with certain tanks, zeus x is on top on that list!

Regards,

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    there are several Zeus fans waiting for another legendary single coil, @Geekvape_Official should wrote down another one in the list for single coil new zeus!

i love high wattage chain vaping with certain tanks, zeus x is on top on that list!

Regards,

Thank you for the suggestion!
    We will forward the request to our R&D team, hoping they will carry out the new product as you wish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread