Decorated 901 idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Well after reading one of the threads here I decorated one of my 901's.
I used the nail art little stickers that you can get just about anywhere and decorated the battery. I left the atty alone as I was afraid it would get too hot. These are holding up very well and not rubbing /wearing off so far.

What it looks like...
06-28-09_1136.jpg

Here's the one's I used to give you an idea what to look for, there's a bazillion different kinds out at different stores, these I got at Walmart.
06-28-09_1137.jpg

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
I got the same ones a few days ago but they wouldn't come off the freakin paper, they all ripped! or they would fold over and mess up.. grr. I did not have good luck at all. the rhinestones are cool, but I don't know what to do with them so they are just sitting there still. but I tried like 20 stickers and I only got like 2 off successfully lol... I tried to put the black stars around the led, but I only got like 3 on there, the rest ripped so I couldn't put them on. oh well. Yours is cute! love it! I'm going to send mine to you for you to do lol

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Has anyone tried using the Heat Set gems to decorate theirs yet? It seems to me that the heat required wouldn't hurt the battery or the atomizer and it would stick well. I've been wanting to get one of the heat set applicators to do shirts and stuff for my little girl since they have rhinestones and studs that are much smaller than anything I've seen with the Bedazzler. Unfortunately, I can't get to the art store for a couple of weeks to pick the stuff up to give it a try. One of the problems with living in the middle of nowhere :). Thankfully, while my husband thinks I'm a little silly for wanting to decorate my e-cig he's so happy that I've quit analogs that he hasn't complained at all about all the things I want to buy to make switching over even more fun.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I got the same ones a few days ago but they wouldn't come off the freakin paper, they all ripped! or they would fold over and mess up.. grr. I did not have good luck at all. the rhinestones are cool, but I don't know what to do with them so they are just sitting there still. but I tried like 20 stickers and I only got like 2 off successfully lol... I tried to put the black stars around the led, but I only got like 3 on there, the rest ripped so I couldn't put them on. oh well. Yours is cute! love it! I'm going to send mine to you for you to do lol

The trick I used to lift them off the sheet since I have like no fingernails, was to kind of bend the paper down and use a toothpick to get the corner and really carefully peel them up. I only ripped 2 that way , luckily it was the star's so I still used them . Yes those separated single star's I intended that way *cough* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread