• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Default Shipping Nicotine , E-liquid and lots of atomizers from USA to England. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
My friend is going to stay a week in England. So I was hoping to ship him a package contains batteries ,atomizers ,Nicotine liquid ,e-liquid..etc,

I wonder how will customs work ? My friend is not an english citizens ,so I don't want him to have troubles with papers ..etc ?

What is prohibited to enter England ? I heard some European countries prohibit no "CE" PV's

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
It's illegal to bring Nicotine liquid any higher than 75mg into the UK, other than that I'm
not aware of any other restrictions.

Customs here can be quite slow at times with clearing parcels, so I'd allow plenty of time
for a package to reach your friend in time for his weeks stay.

Failing that, buy from a UK Vendor and have the supplies delivered to him directly, the majority of
our Vendors ship out really quickly.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
It's illegal to bring Nicotine liquid any higher than 75mg into the UK, other than that I'm
not aware of any other restrictions.

Customs here can be quite slow at times with clearing parcels, so I'd allow plenty of time
for a package to reach your friend in time for his weeks stay.

Failing that, buy from a UK Vendor and have the supplies delivered to him directly, the majority of
our Vendors ship out really quickly.

How slow ? Like more than a week delay , or less ?

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
Anything from a few days, a week or up to 3 weeks plus is being experienced right now You. :(

We think that maybe the Olympics are possibly one of the reasons slowing Customs clearance
down right now as there is bound to be even higher security at the Hubs.

Your friend will be much safer buying supplies within the UK whilst they are here.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread