Definitely fast and great products

Status
Not open for further replies.

D05GTO

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
SC
Hey there,

Ordered late Wednesday night and wanted to try some different juices. Had some come in from other sources that were horrible though and wasn't getting my hopes up. Well, it's Saturday and they are here :D Woohoo. Opened a few bottles and thank god..none of that perfumey burnt tire crap.

Put in some 555 in a fresh cart on a 510. WoW, nice nutty tobacco flavor. Smooth pretty much descibes it. Really hard to say on throat hit with the 510 on manual passthrough. Can pretty make water have a throat hit.

Tried some Hilton in a 901. Great mild tobacco flavor.

Well, now to some fruits. Apple, I got 0 MG because I wanted to sit infront of the computer and vap alot. Did get some 36mg flavorless to add when needed though. It's a light sweet apple flavor and I'm enjoying it right now.

Have grape, mocha, blueberry and chocolate on my to due list :D

Thanks guys, I have renewed confidence in trying different juices.

D05GTO

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
SC
Still have a few more orders out there, but these were the best so far. All I had before was JC and TW stuff. The TW 36mg Mrbl knocks my socks off. Good flavor but it's just to damn strong. LOL Going to try cutting it to 24mg. Again all the JC stuff is pretty good..mild though. I can vape their 18mg all day long it's probably more like the 16mg with Liquid planet.

BTW using the apple in a 901 with usb passthrough. Didn't try it in a 510 yet. Usually the 901's do better with subtle flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread