The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dekang juice, good or bad?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Dannyboy5691, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dannyboy5691

Dannyboy5691 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2013
    Hamburg, NY
    What's your opinion of this juice everyone. I've found it really cheap and I was thinking about buying a few 30ml bottles. Thanks.

2. Kopfstimmen

Kopfstimmen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2012
    Never tried it. It sounds like you haven't either. I would certainly order test sizes before committing to large bottles.

3. Alter

Alter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    The closest place to use sells what I assume is dekang. They say its a high quality juice from china. My wife likes the juices but I'm trying as many differant companies to find what I like. The dekang tastes good and the exhale doesn't seem to have a smell unlike some of the north american juices I've tries that taste good when inhaling but smell like sweaty sneakers on the exhale, some so bad that I'm not allowed to smoke them in the car when driving and I agree with my wife on the smells. I know that every company has their own formula for juices but some are just plain nasty and would like to know what the ingredients are in some of the juices so I can avoid those particular stinky exhale chemicals used.

4. QusieQ

QusieQ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    This is just my opinion, but I would not deliberately use anything that goes into my body/lungs that comes from China. Their standards/regulations in regards to food/products is nothing compared to standards/regulations in America.

5. MFToms59

MFToms59 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Nevada
    The tobacco type juices aren't bad, I'd recommend the RY4.

6. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

how inexpensive?
    mtbaker, bluemist and some others aren't so expensive either...

as far as quality and taste... try dekang... french pipe was my old fav from them

7. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    Lynchburg,Va
  8. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    Really?? China invented vaping and the first eliquid. The carto or atomizer you are using is made in China and could just as easily "contaminate" you. US vapers have been using Chinese eliquid since 2008 with no reported ill effects. Approximately 90% of all eliquid used comes from China. A number of long time ECF members have traveled to China and inspected the largest eliquid manufacturing facilites and found them to be very sanitary and sterile. It's more likely that a small US eliquid supplier using their kitchen, bathroom, basement or garage as a mixing station is more unsanitary.

These unfounded and unsupported condemnations of Chinese eliquid gets old to read.

Note: whether in the US, China, the Netherlands, etc, there will be good and safe eliquid suppliers and some that are not so good.

9. wv2win

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    I think DeKang and Hagsen (sp) provide some of the best tobacco flavored eliquid. Their eliquids tend to be more subtle and not over-powering like some US made eliquids.

10. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 15, 2011
    I don't vape tobacco, but their menthol is good.

11. QusieQ

QusieQ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Yes, that is my opinion.
    I don't buy from basement makers either.

12. HawkeyeFLA

HawkeyeFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    Clermont, FL
    I'll just leave this here.

13. wv2win

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    That's fine, you have a right to it. All I am saying is it's just not based on supported facts or stands up to scrutiny.

14. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 21, 2013
    Toronto
    I use Dekang alot, and to me it's fine, and I'll continue to use it. I rate it as about maybe middle of the line.

15. wv2win

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV

Thank you for sharing.

16. tA71ana

tA71ana Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I LOVE Dekang Peach and Juicy Peach :thumb:

17. ryb74ii

ryb74ii Full Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Louisiana
    Everything is a matter of taste, so what works for one person may not work for the other.

I haven't tried Dekang juices in years, as I am currently re-entering the vaping world . . . Personally, I thought Dekang e-liquids were somewhat disgusting. The only flavors I thought were pretty decent were the Cherry and Green Mint. Other than that, they have a bad aftertaste that seems universal with all the flavors -- kind of a burnt maple taste or something along those lines.

18. ThunderPumpkin

ThunderPumpkin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    South America
    I reviewed 14 Dekang liquids. They're perfectly fine, fair-to-middling e-juices. The fruit flavors are pleasant but weak. I love their mint and cinnamon. Their beverages are hit-or-miss.

None are outstanding. But they provide very clean, light vapes. Let me give you an example. Last night, I chain vaped about 3 ml of my favorite 555 in a bar with a friend. That's a lot of liquid in a short time, and after a few hours I started getting that unpleasant heavy lung feeling, not unlike low-grade asthma. I still needed to vape, and I still needed my nicotine, so I turned to my cheap Dekang juices. The premium US juices all turned me off in that situation -- from experience, I knew they'd only add to the heavy lung feeling. But vaping Dekang Mint mixed with Dekang Blueberry didn't do that -- it's a very light vape.

As an aside, I'm beginning to wonder about the long-term effects of the rather intense flavorings you get in most American e-juices. The PG, VG and nicotine are apparently problem-free, but the thousands of flavorings?

All I know is that when my lungs are feeling tight, I turn to the weak-flavored Dekangs.

19. ThunderPumpkin

ThunderPumpkin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    South America
    Damn. That's impressive as hell! I've been to dentists with far less hygienic conditions. And I'm willing to bet that that facility cost more than the annual profits of the top 25 US juice makers combined, meaning we're not likely to see anything like this for a long time to come.

This has really given me pause to think.

20. Alter

Alter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    Thats a good video depicting the conditions in a chinese factory. Gives me a new perspective on the dekang juices. I can just imagine some of the backyard labs out there producing juices that we as the public are buying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.