Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxkayxox

Dec 5, 2009
cheshire
Hi,
We are new to this whole e cig thing.
We have bought the lallaboutique e-cig 084 from amazon.
The thing is we now want to buy juices to refill some of the cartridges, can we use any juices or do they have to be specific to the e-cig?
Also what lead me to this thread in the first place is to ask about the e juice being sold on ebay, if you type 200413093768 in the search box you will see it, they also do it in 30ml bottles. I cant put a link straight to it as i dont have enough posts.
Does anyone know what its like? if we can use it? is it worth it?
And is tobacco a good flavour or do you all suggest something else?
Kay

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Hi,
We are new to this whole e cig thing.
We have bought the lallaboutique e-cig 084 from amazon.
The thing is we now want to buy juices to refill some of the cartridges, can we use any juices or do they have to be specific to the e-cig?
Also what lead me to this thread in the first place is to ask about the e juice being sold on ebay, if you type 200413093768 in the search box you will see it, they also do it in 30ml bottles. I cant put a link straight to it as i dont have enough posts.
Does anyone know what its like? if we can use it? is it worth it?
And is tobacco a good flavour or do you all suggest something else?
Kay
Well if this the one you got, this review makes it sound pretty good.

YouTube - REVIEW OF THE DSE084 ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (MOST REALISTIC E-CIG EVER!)

As far as liquid I would try to find a source othan than eBay. You can use just about any juice.

Here's some of the reviewer's discount coupons. All decent retailers.

Discount Codes

mischief

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
St Augustine, FL, USA
I'm another who hates Dekang juice and unfortunately, I have a lot of it on-hand. I gave a lot of it away, just keeping some Hilton juice for myself to use as a kicker. I use just a little of it to spice up some tobacco juice or pineapple juice that is non-DK. At this rate, it will take years to use up the 10 bottles in my cache. I boiled out cartos containing DK juice and am re-using those. It took 3 boils to completely remove the perfume.

m401 user

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
i´m the one who has been bit luckier with DK juice, (hope this will not change after this post) as for approx. 6 months i´m using Heaven´s Gifts DK exclusively and every flavor vas OK except Cream, which has that nasty chemical taste (bad batch or vhatever)
All the other liquids was good. I mean, i enjoyed them all. I´m into tobacco flavors, so these were tobacco flavors mostly : Marlboro, Camel, Flue Cured, 555, Tobacco, Hilton, Kent, and RY of course:)
All the listed flavours was good, i allways received the round picture label with prd. dates.
Flavors that i ordered again tasted the same, so nothing to complain except that ugly Cream... but i start to worry after reading this thread, seems it can be just a matter of time i receive something i will not like....
this will be problem for me, as i have not much options, US suppliers do not ship to EU, and if they do, shipping costs too much. Plus the fact, i realy like the good DK stuff. Poor Dekang/Boge, when you see those pictures at their sites, with all their apparatus and stuff, you are forced to think what advanced technology blah blah, and then you receive a bottle that some good ol´ chinese men had ...... into...:)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I ordered a few weeks back 2 bottles of Kona Coffee 18 MG (Dekang), as I had read from different people that is is very nice. I must say: it is really great, so good that that after two weeks I ordered another four!! bottles. An what did I get:
4 bottles of juice that totally do not resemble or come close of to what I had ordered before. the taste is sour, when vaping you get sick in the stomach, is is really the worst I have tasted ever and I have tried many liquids!. What I think is that it is a wrong batch, but it should be checked before sending it to the customer. What also strikes me is that now I received different bottles, the old style, not child proof. So whatever the price, I don't care, I had to wait two weeks to get it deliverer, paid $ 30 dollars for something really disgusting. I have send a mail to the supplier and I do hope that they will take care of it, I will report back when I will receive an answer, I am sure it will be solved, but let's wait and see

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Wow, I cant believe how long e-cigs have been around and I didnt know about them. New this past Feb. but anyway, I am already in the same boat as this thread.

Ordered from e-cig express which carries Dekang line and never had any problems, always good stuff.
I decided to give Health Cabin a shot and the stuff is horrible. Same labels, Square with generic pics with stick on names and strengths. But the Cappuccino and RY4 is trash. I wouldn't say horrid but those two being the first time ever trying those flavors.. I would never order them again, No taste or hint of either.

From reading this thread, I guess it makes no difference whether the label is square or round with EXP date added. I emailed HealthCabin and Amy said they have never had this complaint & she will contact their supplier Boge to see whats up.

So as it stands, I have 60ml of un-vapable trash.

On a side note, I got a free sample of "China" flavor from Health Cabin, anyone know what it is, I cant pinpoint it...

Thanks for listening to my input.

frequentflyer

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Houston
I am a new vaper but I got the Dekang stuff and it was only OK at best. I thought that was all there was. I got a great durprise when I went and talked to Greg at electronic cigarettes of Houston. The Cinnabun was AWESOME! It's not in production yet but I think if you contact him directly he can get you some. Also the Creme de Mint is great too. I can't quit vaping the stuff.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I've had several Dekang juices that tasted like premium USA juice. I bought several bottles of coffee flavor from Eastmall last year. The first bottle was the best coffee juice I've had, until tasting Ms. T's Espresso. I finished that first bottle from Eastmall and went to the second. The second bottle didn't have any coffee flavor at all. On the same order I bought 5 bottles of Camel. Three tasted good, two had zero flavor. I think the absence of quality control is the problem. I've had excellent Dekang and Awful as well. I stopped buying Dekang juice period.I buy from USA
sellers that we all know. I pay more, but haven't tossed any out.
Dave

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Higher end juices kind of ruined dekang for me. I don't strongly dislike their juice by any means, but all of the USA made juice I have tried lately, from Tasty Vapor, Alien Visions, Nhaler, Halo, and Viking Vapor have dramatically changed my vaping experience. The difference is kind of like smoking brand name cigarettes (USA juices) versus generic cigarettes (Dekang juices). But it still goes a little further than that even, because of the stuff that is being achieved both flavor and vapor production wise from these American vendors. If I am ever in a bind I will vape dekang all day no problem, but it feels kind of like I ran out of Marlboros and I have to just bum whatever and be happy to get that.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
agreed my heath cabin ry4 is not so good its barley vapable but its nothing like the small botttle my friend has (( the quest for good juice continues

i know this is an old thread, but here are pics of my latest RY4 from Health Cabin. Little round stickers applied to the labels with MG and Flavor. Where did this juice come from?? It's gawd awful and not Ry4.

After several complaints, health cabin updated their website on July 4th to state that Dekang changed their formula for Ry4 in May, yet i read this thread from '09 where others have gotten this bogus Ry4 with applied stickers. :confused:

img0831m.jpg

It's time to DIY Ry4. I'm sick of throwing good money after bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread