DeKang USA Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is good stuff. Don't get me wrong, I like the gourmet juices, but for just cheap tobacco juice (that tastes like cheap cigarettes) I like USA Mix.

So where is the best place to buy it? -lowest price, USA seller, and is available in lower mg (6ish) and large bottles?

Thanks,
~A

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I haven't ordered from Madvapes but can say many people like his Dekang Juice. As we all know Dekang can be great one shipment and bad the next. I really don't think Madvape would ruin his rep by selling bootleg juice. JMO. I have ordered Marl Mix from Stricklyejuice in PG and received it in all VG and it sucked. I have ordered from china ( Health Cabin) and loved it. The next time I ordered it it was bad. myvaporstore.com was selling pretty good Dekang juice a while back. They don't carry 36mg though so I don't buy from them much. I now mostly order from USA sites. Some are good some are bad. I order mostly RY4 from FSUSA. Good rich tobacco flavor, great vapor, Excellent TH.

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
I mixed some 24mg vanilla with my 24mg USA Mix from MadVapes and it tastes great. But will mixing two different juices cause any issues like increase in nicotine strength or anything?

Mixing two juices is totally okay -- and it will only change the nic strength if you mix juices that have different nicotine contents

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I was just browsing threads and...I love Dekang USA Mix (real Dekang is from China), but have bought many FAKES, money down the toilet. Everybody has a "USA Mix" and some even call it "Dekang", but if you want to sample the real one, Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. has it. Once you know how Dekang USA Mix (once Marl) really tastes and like it, then, you hunt for the best prices. Until then, you'll continue to get so-called "bad batches" from who knows where. If you like some of these "alternate" USA Mixes, that's fine too.

Last edited:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I just placed an order with Analog Alternative for a good deal. They have a package special that you get 2-10 ml bottles of DeKang plus a 5 pack of blank cartos for 17.95. Plus they have 20% off right now and shipping is free for $15 orders. I ended up getting all of it for 14.36. I hope I like the juice. Haven't tried it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread