(Delete - unintentional duplicate) Anyone try modding this little Eveready flashlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
Sorry - gotta figure out how to delete my own thread now. I didn't realize I managed to post this earlier - the site was non-responsive. :glare:

[url]http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/265620-wondering-if-anyone-has-tried-modding-little-eveready-flashlight.html

[/URL]

Bumped into this LED 3 AAA light at Walgreens the other day...

Amazon.com: Eveready Compact LED Metal Light: Sports & OutdoorsWalgreens actually has it for less than Amazon ($5.99 ea or 2 for $10).

I'm definitely going to try it out - it's got a nice solid feel and the button on the bottom feels like it'll make for a solid master switch. Seems like the top will come apart nicely too and probably has close to 1/2" working room from the connector to the plastic shield. There's a washer/plate with two pin indents on either side - not sure it can be screwed out by these or not, but I'm hoping so.

Anyway - anyone try a mod with this? Any suggestions (aside from the vent holes I'll need at the bottom)?

I'm probably going a simple 3.7v since it will be my first tube effort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread