delivery times to uk???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
west london uk
Hi Teddy,
Orders can be slowed down a bit by Parcelforce at the UK end, so play safe is my advice.

Best

C.

thanks for the reply caesarea, its just in this day and age, we have become accustomed to following our orders around the globe and when no informtion is available... you just wonder if your package is the one that doesn't make it!

i guess i better trot on to a uk supplier and stock up. i would love to know how long it has taken for someone in the uk to receive their order from china nontheless!

teddy

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
west london uk
Sorry for the trouble, the Normal time to UK is 9 Days from us, if you have any detail question, please email ED at the contact page at eastmall , I am sure he will get back to you very fast;)

Thanks for your understanding:p

thanks for the info... that was the kind of thing i was hoping to hear (ie: its just a matter of time rather than issues with the order) so i can atleast plan a little better for future orders! i did send an email too but i think patience might be the best course of action :)

Ps... how reliable is the tracker?

Last edited:

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
thanks for the info... that was the kind of thing i was hoping to hear (ie: its just a matter of time rather than issues with the order) so i can atleast plan a little better for future orders! i did send an email too but i think patience might be the best course of action :)

Ps... how reliable is the tracker?

Ed right now is preparing an important thing all the customers, will get back to you soon;)

the UK EMS customer is kind of lazy of updating the info. but for sure we will pay more attention to all the orders to UK:)

Till now we have good experience with the UK customers:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread