Delosi/Nicbase nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousdude

Jan 22, 2023
I was a NN guy for years, so have been looking for similar or better nic recently. I ordered from Nicbase as it seemed to have a few decent reviews. The nicotine was clear, but had no throat hit at all. Almost made me wonder is there was actually nic in the bottle. Pretty dissapointed in that I like some throat hit and nicbase doesn't do it for me. Anyone else have similar experience with this nic?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I was a NN guy for years, so have been looking for similar or better nic recently. I ordered from Nicbase as it seemed to have a few decent reviews. The nicotine was clear, but had no throat hit at all. Almost made me wonder is there was actually nic in the bottle. Pretty dissapointed in that I like some throat hit and nicbase doesn't do it for me. Anyone else have similar experience with this nic?

My freezer is full of NN Armor nic. Other members have had good experiences with Delosi. Have you tried contacting Delosi/Nicbase? If it was me, I would contact them. Who knows, maybe they made a mistake???

curiousdude

Jan 22, 2023
My freezer is full of NN Armor nic. Other members have had good experiences with Delosi. Have you tried contacting Delosi/Nicbase? If it was me, I would contact them. Who knows, maybe they made a mistake???
Nice! Wish I had the foresight to stock up. I don't doubt there is nicotine in there, it's just not what I prefer throat-hit wise. I think I'll just eat the cost and continue on my search for a suitable replacement for my tastes

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Nice! Wish I had the foresight to stock up. I don't doubt there is nicotine in there, it's just not what I prefer throat-hit wise. I think I'll just eat the cost and continue on my search for a suitable replacement for my tastes

Maybe this will help:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, curiousdude. What were the PG/VG levels in your previous nic? What are the levels in your latest? You maybe/probably already know this, but, more PG generally means more throat hit, and more VG means more sweetness and (liquid) thickness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread