Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I've tried a few brands, but so far this is my go to. A little goes a long, long way :)

AD

Compliant Delta 8 Distillate Δ8 THC - Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC-10g and 100g
Today I finally got around to mixing up a batch of this Fresh Brothers D8. I heated the syringe it was packaged in and shot 1ML into a ten ML Boston round. Then I added some PG and some 60/40 6MG nic juice to fill the bottle. Heated the 10ML bottle in the hot water and shook it all up when it was very viscous. The strength is perfect! I can vape a few hits now and again and it is a very predictable dosage...comes on nice and slow and easy to judge when enough is enough. Nice piney and somewhat floral aroma to the vapor, and no cough. I'm going to sleep great tonight...very relaxing but not out of control. Gonna get some more of this stuff sooner rather than later. I got a big freezer ;)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
My brother (who has never used cannabis before) accidentally bought Delta-8 gummies instead of CBD. I was down in TN visiting last week and he pulled me into his bedroom to show me. He just looked at me with big eyes and said "this stuff is awesome - now I understand why you like weed" - :lol:

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
Great news! I'm so glad it worked out for you. Sleep well, AD

Today I finally got around to mixing up a batch of this Fresh Brothers D8. I heated the syringe it was packaged in and shot 1ML into a ten ML Boston round. Then I added some PG and some 60/40 6MG nic juice to fill the bottle. Heated the 10ML bottle in the hot water and shook it all up when it was very viscous. The strength is perfect! I can vape a few hits now and again and it is a very predictable dosage...comes on nice and slow and easy to judge when enough is enough. Nice piney and somewhat floral aroma to the vapor, and no cough. I'm going to sleep great tonight...very relaxing but not out of control. Gonna get some more of this stuff sooner rather than later. I got a big freezer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I've tried a few brands, but so far this is my go to. A little goes a long, long way :)

AD

Compliant Delta 8 Distillate Δ8 THC - Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC-10g and 100g
Just wanted to say thanx. Found my golden ticket thanks to you :) I just went to the Fresh Brothers link and clicked on their posted third party lab results. Learned a few things while perusing the results, their stuff is super clean, and there is 750mg/ml of Delta 8 in their product. This will help me with figuring out a bunch of things going forward, like if I wanted to make edibles how much to use...

UncleNoNo

Sep 11, 2020
Montana
Just wanted to say thanx. Found my golden ticket thanks to you :) I just went to the Fresh Brothers link and clicked on their posted third party lab results. Learned a few things while perusing the results, their stuff is super clean, and there is 750mg/ml of Delta 8 in their product. This will help me with figuring out a bunch of things going forward, like if I wanted to make edibles how much to use...
Greatcbdshop has some really good D8 bogo. You get 20g for $50. It's 96% made by Honeygold. I just use 5% terpenes and load it into carts. At 5% terpenes it's still very thick but if you put it in a tank with c-cell coils it works great. The NRG tank with .5ohm GT c-cells at 20w hits like a dab. Kangertech subtank .5ohm ceramic do too at 25w. I use the vaporesso .5ohm c-cells in my atlantis tank with it too. Smok pods with the RPM quartz coils work awesome too at about 7w. I also have some JC01 ceramic juul pods that actually hit great with it. What can I say I like options. The raw distillate makes awesome edibles too.

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
20g for 50$ is pretty sweet!!

Can I ask what terpenes do you use? I bought this stuff called "The Cut", which is a terpene diluent, but at 3-5% it makes my distillate smell super dank and obvious. For instance, is there maybe a good strawberry terpene?

Thanks for the info. I did try a terpene that gave my distillate mix a pepper-like smell. It was a nice effect but even the glass test tubes had to be soaked in grain alcohol to get it out.

AD

Greatcbdshop has some really good D8 bogo. You get 20g for $50. It's 96% made by Honeygold. I just use 5% terpenes and load it into carts. At 5% terpenes it's still very thick but if you put it in a tank with c-cell coils it works great. The NRG tank with .5ohm GT c-cells at 20w hits like a dab. Kangertech subtank .5ohm ceramic do too at 25w. I use the vaporesso .5ohm c-cells in my atlantis tank with it too. Smok pods with the RPM quartz coils work awesome too at about 7w. I also have some JC01 ceramic juul pods that actually hit great with it. What can I say I like options. The raw distillate makes awesome edibles too.

UncleNoNo

Sep 11, 2020
Montana
20g for 50$ is pretty sweet!!

Can I ask what terpenes do you use? I bought this stuff called "The Cut", which is a terpene diluent, but at 3-5% it makes my distillate smell super dank and obvious. For instance, is there maybe a good strawberry terpene?

Thanks for the info. I did try a terpene that gave my distillate mix a pepper-like smell. It was a nice effect but even the glass test tubes had to be soaked in grain alcohol to get it out.

AD

I use massterpenes. They have sample packs of 4 flavors 4ml each that run about $50. The cereal milk, blue razz and orange Creamsicle are what I have tried so far. I'm not into dank flavors. One of those sample packs will last a long time at 5%. They also put in a couple 1ml samples in your order.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I've been on the D8 bandwagon for about a month. Dabbing distillate is my go to method so far.

CrsRW6M.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Just checking in with a progress report. Been about 2-1/2 months since I mixed up a 10ml batch with 1 gram of my delta 8 distillate.

I re-wicked my Igo-l dripper once about half way through using up that ten ml batch. Atomizer got cleaned with 91% iso pro alcohol and that went very well. It only took a 5 minute soak to release the sticky residue.

I mixed up a fresh batch with 80pg/20vg no nic base. it blended very well after the hot water treatment.
I noticed a marked darkening of the D8 distillate in the syringe, don't know if this is fromn heating it, or from just time...decided to place the syringe in the freezer to slow any degradation.

For me, this stuff goes such a very long way that it is almost ridiculous, seven bucks of product lasting a bit over two months...yeah, I'm a cheap date :D

I'm going to grab another ten ml because I see a lot more states have put this on the naughty list...

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
Good morning Enaud,

Thanks for the update. I'll join!

After a year of use, your findings are spot on to mine. I've noticed that about a (month?) or so after mixing the d8 will turn a brown color. Remixing warm often has solved that issue. But yeah when I let them sit for days or more things go brown. I've noted that the brown coloration doesn't have an effect on the potency or even flavor. Seems normal.

When raw this stuff is sticky beyond a gecko. Like sticky so prolific that it binds with my white sink and required 3M electrical contact cleaner to remove it without scrubbing and ruining my sink.

I've learned to setup really really well so there are no raw leaks, not pour it in my drains and plan to feel sticky for at least an hour after accidentally touching it.

This 10g tube, stored in the fridge, at the current burn rate will last me a century :) I'm sensitive to most meds but this... so far no loss of potency after a year of use.

I have some regular D9 distillate and it mirrored these experiences of brown color, stickiness, etc. But didn't like the high and gave it up.

The thing about distillates I'm learning is that they can be great or no fun at all depending on how mixed and used. My totally unscientific experiments were:

* 100% dab straight no dilution: for D9, catatonic for at least an hour and not
much fun at all. So potent. For D8, heart rate racing, extreme hunger and the sleep like the dead. Yikes.

* Mixing in a full spectrum terpene mix with the D8 or D9 distillate, 100% dab, same exact effect as regular D9. It just becomes... weed! Still way too potent.

* Mixing D8 at .2% seems like my happy
place. For a dedicated or long term smoker this is probably a joke ;)

* I learned a bit more recently from using a reddit group. Mainly about the terpene mix-in:

https://www.reddit.com/r/delta8/com...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

All of that said, it's the most prolifically sticky substance I've ever known next to art school spray-tac, but has really helped
my mood and outlook when used in moderation. :)

AD

Just checking in with a progress report. Been about 2-1/2 months since I mixed up a 10ml batch with 1 gram of my delta 8 distillate.

I re-wicked my Igo-l dripper once about half way through using up that ten ml batch. Atomizer got cleaned with 91% iso pro alcohol and that went very well. It only took a 5 minute soak to release the sticky residue.

I mixed up a fresh batch with 80pg/20vg no nic base. it blended very well after the hot water treatment.
I noticed a marked darkening of the D8 distillate in the syringe, don't know if this is fromn heating it, or from just time...decided to place the syringe in the freezer to slow any degradation.

For me, this stuff goes such a very long way that it is almost ridiculous, seven bucks of product lasting a bit over two months...yeah, I'm a cheap date :D

I'm going to grab another ten ml because I see a lot more states have put this on the naughty list...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Good morning Enaud,

Thanks for the update. I'll join!

After a year of use, your findings are spot on to mine. I've noticed that about a (month?) or so after mixing the d8 will turn a brown color. Remixing warm often has solved that issue. But yeah when I let them sit for days or more things go brown. I've noted that the brown coloration doesn't have an effect on the potency or even flavor. Seems normal.

When raw this stuff is sticky beyond a gecko. Like sticky so prolific that it binds with my white sink and required 3M electrical contact cleaner to remove it without scrubbing and ruining my sink.

I've learned to setup really really well so there are no raw leaks, not pour it in my drains and plan to feel sticky for at least an hour after accidentally touching it.

This 10g tube, stored in the fridge, at the current burn rate will last me a century :) I'm sensitive to most meds but this... so far no loss of potency after a year of use.

I have some regular D9 distillate and it mirrored these experiences of brown color, stickiness, etc. But didn't like the high and gave it up.

The thing about distillates I'm learning is that they can be great or no fun at all depending on how mixed and used. My totally unscientific experiments were:

* 100% dab straight no dilution: for D9, catatonic for at least an hour and not
much fun at all. So potent. For D8, heart rate racing, extreme hunger and the sleep like the dead. Yikes.

* Mixing in a full spectrum terpene mix with the D8 or D9 distillate, 100% dab, same exact effect as regular D9. It just becomes... weed! Still way too potent.

* Mixing D8 at .2% seems like my happy
place. For a dedicated or long term smoker this is probably a joke ;)

* I learned a bit more recently from using a reddit group. Mainly about the terpene mix-in:

https://www.reddit.com/r/delta8/com...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

All of that said, it's the most prolifically sticky substance I've ever known next to art school spray-tac, but has really helped
my mood and outlook when used in moderation. :)

AD
I have some 99% isopro alcohol, it makes for a very handy cleanup in aisle 3 :lol: For me the ten m=gram will last about two years, I'm going to fortify my stash for the long term, legality issues being so fluid at this time...the stuff just works for me. I sleep like a baby every time I consume it. No paranoias and no existential crisis's.

Julio Sanchez

Moved On
Sep 17, 2021
  • Deleted by Misty

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    HEY GUYS, THE SITE WENT LIVE TODAY.

I am asking for a favor. Check out the site, give me some critiques. Trust me, I know there are some things that could have been done better and your feedback will definitely be considered! For doing this, I will give you 50 percent off all orders, expiring Sunday at midnight.

Disclaimer-We plan to ship within 1 business day, or same day when possible. But during launch week, we expect some slight delays, however, we will make it right if we botch something!

Delta Life Hemp

PROMOCODE: REDDIT50

Link doesn’t work

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread