Demo in tobacco shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Went to my local tobacco shop today for some pipe tobacco and only the owner was there. So I pulled out my pen style e-cig and asked if he'd ever seen one. He hadn't, but said people had been asking about it. So I demonstrated it. Clouds of vapor from my new Meltrex model. And his eyebrows went to the ceiling. Said he wants to sell them. Where can he buy some? How much?

I told him I'd get some information together for him and give it to him on my next visit. He owns a little chain of shops in Southwest Florida.

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
TropicalBob said:
Went to my local tobacco shop today for some pipe tobacco and only the owner was there. So I pulled out my pen style e-cig and asked if he'd ever seen one. He hadn't, but said people had been asking about it. So I demonstrated it. Clouds of vapor from my new Meltrex model. And his eyebrows went to the ceiling. Said he wants to sell them. Where can he buy some? How much?

I told him I'd get some information together for him and give it to him on my next visit. He owns a little chain of shops in Southwest Florida.

Good job big bro....I did exactly the same thing 2 months ago...they like it...most cigar shops now asking for demo sets and hopes to sell it as well..... :)

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
TropicalBob said:

Hey TB,
You should tell Janty about all those tobacco shops in Florida, how you visit them and how they are so interested in the ecig concept. And we know about all the babyboomers now retiring down there in Florida who are now interested in healthy living and want to give up smoking. Maybe you can get a free demo for yourself from Janty.
[right:t3g1g3ik]
goodluck.gif
[/right:t3g1g3ik]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread