Dental Brushes and Cart Air Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick07

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
MS
Buying some dental floss last weekend and ran across "DenTck" Easy Brush. These little brushes are used instead of dental floss and to clean under and around dental work. I took one look and said I bet that would be good to clean cart air holes. I picked up a small pack and they are perfect for the task. Several companies make them and they even come in different sizes. Looks like all sizes will work on a cart. Just passing it along.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
I like the ones made by "GUM".... I already used them for my teeth. Rather than bristles, they have little rubber nubs; the brush part is wider at the bottom, come to a point and are very flexible. They have white handles and the rubberized part is green. They come with many in a package for under $4 with a little snap-shut case to hold them. Just one will last a long, long time.... you can use the rest on your teeth/gums!

Loveridden, when a regular carto starts to taste a little funny or seem a little clogged, I take the tip of the brush, push it into the carto from both ends and work it up and down in there. It will clear the hole and pull out darkened juice that has built up. Then you can just wipe off the tip and reuse. Makes the cartos last longer and taste better.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
OH I thought you guys were talking about those floss brushes, they aren't really a brush, just a handle that holds a strong piece of floss. Yea, I clear out the inner tube sometimes if the carto isn't working well, I've stuck a paper clip, safety pin, or toothpick in there before and moved it around a bit to widen it and clean it out. Tho just occasionally.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Here's what I have in my purse. The container is about 2" x 1.5".

IMG_0014.jpg

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
Uhm folks? It has become apparent to me that SOME people believe this post was me trying to "take credit" for this idea. Nothing could be further from the truth. When I post something, it is not to receive "credit". Y'all can freely use any idea I share, or not. But, for those of you for whom "credit" is important, I must say that I got the idea here a month ago here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/271764-who-cleans-cartos-6.html#post5496393

Honestly, I thought it was amazingly cool coincidence that I came here to tell you about the GUM brushes, only to find this thread, complete with pix of the very product I used, had taken place while I was trying them for the first time.
How funny! I found GUM® Soft-Picks® at Walgreens, and tried them yesterday.
After my normal cleaning routine, I ran one up thru the air tubes and got some more gunk out.
Was just coming to tell yall when I found this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread